Pac Signs For WWE

EdgarTheSlouch

WWE SIGNS INTERNATIONAL STARBy Mike Johnson on 2012-07-08 22:54:59PWInsider.com has confirmed that WWE has signed British star PAC, who had been working for Dragon Gate in Japan and DGUSA here in the States. Billed as the "Man that Gravity Forgot", he is a hell of a flier. This is a great signing.

Fuck it, this deserves it's own thread I guess. PAC is incredible, like I noted in the other thread nobody comes close to the bloke in terms of build, respect and ability. I have no idea how old he is, but he's damn sure in his prime at this moment in time. The last match I saw live of PAC was against Dragon Kid at Nottingham for DG:UK. The guy is flawless, I hope he shows Sin Cara how to be a real high-flyer. Take his spot and make millions.

thumbs_james-abbott-pac-1.jpg

Pac appears to have laughed this off on his Twitter account. He bowed in the four corners of the ring which sparked speculation he he was off to either WWE or TNA.I can imagine a more accurate explanation for the bow in the four corners would be that he was leaving DragonGate and signing for New Japan?

I really hope this turns out to be true. He was a fantastic look and has evolved his style from being purely a crazy flyer to being an impressive all-rounder. I'm not sure how well he'll get over as from what I've heard his mic skills are a little bit dodgy but he's really talented and deserves his chance to succeed in the big leagues. If the worst comes to the worst and he flops, TNA will probably gobble him up anyway as he'll be a former WWE talent.

Pac appears to have laughed this off on his Twitter account. He bowed in the four corners of the ring which sparked speculation he he was off to either WWE or TNA.I can imagine a more accurate explanation for the bow in the four corners would be that he was leaving DragonGate and signing for New Japan?

PACbroxbourne1.jpgRipped to shreads, flawless execution, breathtaking moves, all natural, the best highflyer in the worldRemember I said PAC was the most sought after talent on the planet a few weeks back?QUOTE (Cobystag @ Jul 7 2012, 12:14) *. At Yesterdays Korakuen Hall show he bowed on all four sides of the ring and waved to the fans after his match. He is still one third of the Open The Triangle Gate Champions and they have a defence on the 22nd at Kobe World, he appeared on DG's show in Gifu today, but if Kobe World does prove to be his last match in Dragon Gate, yesterday could have been his last match at K-Hall so that might be why he said farewell then.Dragon Gate has been PAC's home for years, if the reports from Japan are as them seem, he isn't going to New Japan, PAC is very loyal and loves Dragon Gate, I can see no reason why PAC would leave DG and move to NJPW.As Dan Read pointed out. PAC was a invited guest at WWE's UK Tour, they didn't "have a look at him" they have been chasing him for years and I mean CHASING him. I wish people knew the full story behind it, it's awesome. But both TNA and WWE have been trying to get PAC on their books for many many years that much I can tell you. The lengths they have gone too have been amazingIn regards to PAC, I am sure all will become clear soon, all we have right now is that PAC saluted the amazing DG audience at K Hall, and people are jumping to all different conclusions. As mentoned he is scheduled for a Triangle Gate Championship July 22nd at Kobe World,

From the other thread yesterday

Archived