The new MMA general news, events and thoughts thread

The Natural

• Paid Members

Tickets for 151 go on sale next week. Any tips from you guys on what the best seats are to go for in the Mandalay Bay Events Center?

Is it better to be in the cheap seats to see over the the top and into cage, or is closer better?

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Bart Palaszewski vs Diego Nunes is on for UFC on FX 5 in September.

Should be a great fight that. I've become a fan of both the last year or two. Especially Nunes who I think is a tad underrated myself.

• Paid Members

Would the MMA regulars on here be interested in reviving the MMA Playground prediction league for next season?

We all stuck with it pretty good for a bit but I kinda lost track after missing making picks a few times and I guess other people did the same. Just looked on the UKFF camp now and there's only like 7 people playing this season.

The current season ends with the Shogun vs Vera FOX card in August so no point joining in now, but plenty of time for new players to join for the next one. That starts with the Bendo/Edgar 2 PPV.

Anyone up for the next season then?

• Paid Members

Yeah that's what I was thinking. It will be hard to remember to make pics with all the events now but it could be good. We seem to have more MMA posters on here now aswel so it willl make it more interesting.

Can't remember how you join the UKFF camp now though, might have to request an invite from whoever set the camp up. Kev2050 I think it was?

• Paid Members
set up a new one?

Could do, but is it worth it when there's one already set up? Most of us are already in the camp so it would only be new members like Rey Piste and whoever who'd need to join. If we make a new one everyone will have to.

Just checked on the site and thankfully my username and pass was still saved and I still seem to be a member of the UKFF camp, Kev doesn't seem to be playing on there now though so would anyone else be able to send out invites for the group or just him?

Even though Im not a really regular poster, Im still on here all the time. I don't mind keeping the camp running and will always respond to requests pretty quickly. If you want to set up a new camp, I honestly don't mind either way.

I will probably start doing predictions again if a thread gets made and is bumped when predictions need to be made. It's just remembering to do it, that's all.

If anyone wants to join, they just need to request an invitation to the fight camp through the fight camp pages on mma playground.

• Paid Members
Even though Im not a really regular poster, Im still on here all the time. I don't mind keeping the camp running and will always respond to requests pretty quickly. If you want to set up a new camp, I honestly don't mind either way.

I will probably start doing predictions again if a thread gets made and is bumped when predictions need to be made. It's just remembering to do it, that's all.

If anyone wants to join, they just need to request an invitation to the fight camp through the fight camp pages on mma playground.

You might aswell keep the current camp going mate. Not worth making a new one as there'll probably only be a handful of new players. Easier for them to join the existing camp.

Archived