Jump to content
The Natural

The new MMA general news, events and thoughts thread

Recommended Posts

For a change I can actually see the sense in what he's doing. If Cain is a shot fighter there's a better than average chance he'll be out with another injury before long, and if that's the case why not rebuild a potential star off him?

And if Cain is back and good as ever, then a win against big Frank will catapult him into the title picture again in a hurry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do people always assume Dana makes the bookings?

What are Sean Shelby and Mick Maynard doing if Dana is booking the fights ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chunk said:

What are Sean Shelby and Mick Maynard doing if Dana is booking the fights ...

They're running their ideas past Dana I'd imagine. If you think he doesn't have final say on who fights who then I don't know what to tell you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, David said:

They're running their ideas past Dana I'd imagine. If you think he doesn't have final say on who fights who then I don't know what to tell you.

Just asking, boss.

I assumed Dana would have a hand in the main events (especially heavyweights) and any fights for big up-and-comers but the rest of the cards would be filled out but Shelby and Maynard before Dana signs off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Chunk said:

Just asking, boss.

I assumed Dana would have a hand in the main events (especially heavyweights) and any fights for big up-and-comers but the rest of the cards would be filled out but Shelby and Maynard before Dana signs off. 

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×