The new MMA general news, events and thoughts thread

The Natural

• Paid Members

Dana basically said after the Lewis fight that Ngannou has turned into a half-arseing lazy bastard because his ego got the best of him after destroying Reem.

If he's not doing the work and grinding at the gym then he's got no chance. Particularly if he's terrified of getting drowned like Stipe managed.

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
3 hours ago, ColinBollocks said:

CM Punk said to Helwani he wants to continue fighting, just not in the UFC.

His persistence is to be admired, I guess, because the UFC went proper low and he still got battered. I suppose there is at least a pay day or two from Bellator to be had.

I watched the interview and I took that part as total lip service. It was a question he knew was coming and needed an answer for without losing any face. He also said that if he fights again, it would be before the end of the year, which seems unthinkable. Can't see him ever doing it again which is definitely for the best. 

He was so vague about everything too. Constantly spouted the 'I have stuff going on that I can't talk about' line. 

Doesn't look like he has any intention of wrestling either. 

• Paid Members
On 9/9/2018 at 1:58 PM, Fox Piss said:

Is there any hint of what the MSG headliner is? I haven't been following much so i'm clueless. 

Rogan seemed excited about it, whatever it is.

Long shot here and especially after the last fiasco but can anybody see D.C/Lesnar being brought forward for MSG. Ufc basically coming out and saying we needed a main event and they've made a deal with VADA, Strigent drug testing etc.

Archived