Japanese,Korean & Chinese Series for Sale or Trade

CorpRobinson

Hi Guys,

Well i know this is something different from the norm but i was wondering if anyone would like the following :

Majisuka Gakuen

rappappa.jpg

"Two transfer students, Atsuko Maeda and Onizuka Daruma came at the all-girls school Majisuka Gakuen. In this school violence and fighting are common among the Yankee students. Noisy and trouble maker Daruma made a fuss as soon as she entered the school, win in her first fight but then was beaten easily by another gang shortly after. In contrary to Daruma's bold-but-powerless attitude, Maeda who is truthfully a strong girl despite of her silent nature found Daruma is beaten by Team Hormon before her. The word "Majisuka?" (means are you serious?) instantly awaken her true nature and made her won the battle against Daruma's attackers easily, thus made a big fuss at the school and the news even reached the strongest fighting group, Rappapa. Afterwards, Daruma acknowledged Maeda as her boss and as a result the friendship between the two girls began to grow along with their fights with fellow students at their school. "

H.I.T (Homicide Investigation Team) basically koreans version of Law and Order really

photo35774.jpg

"The Homicide Investigation Team (H.I.T.) led by Cha Soo Kyung was established to investigate the case of a serial killer. The other four members were assigned from different precincts and when they first started, they all have their own ulterior motives and none of them was confortable with working as a team or trusted each other. Added to the mix, a rookie prosecutor Kim Jae Yoon was sent by the District Attorney

Archived