RQW returns, asks for money

Big Benny HG

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Len, here's a little tip from old Uncle Rave, and i'm not even going to ask for a donation for it: Go take all this apparent knowledge you have for wrestling, promote some profitable shows, and use this money to fund your little dream rather than asking others to foot the bill.

If this 'phase 2' is so good and going to make good profits, why would you share it? I'm starting to think you've spent too much time with Alex and have become a con man yourself.

**I now await a PM off Alex threatening me with legal action unless I remove my last statement.

When is this idiot going to learn that he's a talentless and clueless moron who is never going to get "discovered" because he has the potential of a solar powered torch.

I saw him on Facebook the other weak pleading for all the alleged producers etc. that he's allegedly work for to upload their data to IMDB.com so their work can get recognise... Also known as to give his depressing CV a boost.

I've met this guy on a couple of occasions and on all of those I just wanted to smack him straight in the mouth. Hope the ignorant **** fails.

• Moderators

Add me to the list saying "Please post up the PM off Alex Shane".

I think Len Davies needs to realise that he's never ever going to get discovered either. Media doesn't want oddfaced old gents to front their TV programming unless they're someone like David Diddy Hamilton who's been around a million years anyway, and that's only to shill on Ideal World or do links on Vintage TV.

$6000 dollars would not buy much really be it equipment or a good editing team?

If its such a great idea with an international TV deal then it cant be too hard to get a business loan or go to the TV station as its a small fee to get a TV show on your channel if its as good as he says.

To Len and his defence he does do a good job as being a good hand with the event production for the UK TNA tours. He is good and knowledgeable at what he does and when he is working for someone like TNA he does well for himself. It is when he goes and does things on his own employed by himself that where things go awry. I don't like the idea of this asking people to pay for donations to this project of Len's.

As above posters pointed out if he has a sound business plan a bank should give him the business loan for 6 grand. If promotions will start to see income from it then perhaps those promotions should invest in it if it sees them get a return? The one big sceptical point is he says he is In California so the whole asking for money just screams hokey wrestling scam artiste who wants marks to pay for him living out there.

Archived