Motor Racing Nirvana

• Paid Members

Mick Schumacher just won the 2020 F2 championship. He's moving up to F1 next season. I haven't really followed his career.  What's he like as a driver and personality?

Seb Ogier clinched the 2020 WRC championship today. That's his 7th World championship with a third team. He's won the title 7 times out of the last eight years. That's Hamilton levels of dominance. After a disrupted season they ended the season at Monza. Quite cool watching a Rally car fly around the Monza banking. 

Edited by BigJag
  • Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was at Silverstone last weekend and had the best time ever! My mate won a pit walk for Thursday so we got to see into the garages and met Leclerc, Ericsson, Vettel, Jacques Villeneuve, Anthony David

Thought it was a great race today. One of the more entertaining in quite some time. There were lots of battles going on and I thought it was great. I feel sorry for both Haas drivers, obviously someth

Alonso tearing into the team for his piece of shit car over the radio is what kept me interested in F1 last season.  Long may he stay at McLaren and they keep putting sugar in his tank.

Posted Images