X Games 2012

BigJag

• Paid Members

Yup, I love to watch but I haven't really followed anything about the build up. I love the Skateboard and BMX street and vert. Big Air is always an attraction too. Thanks for the heads up, wouldn't have known it was on tv.

Bloody hell, this has just pissed on my street luge chips, from Wikipedia:

After a media splurge through the late 1990s and early 2000s, extreme sports like streetluge have taken a lower profile. The X Games has become more stadium-based for commercial reasons. Others, such as the Gravity Games, Hot Heels and the Australian Xtreme Games, have disappeared.

Seems I

• Paid Members
You're such a dickhead, and that is really played out. And leaving the url in the link text is a shit way to do it. So your delivery is not even good.

Anyway. Turns out this chick is ugly.

I'm a dickhead for pasting a LMGTFY link and not bothering to hash it via bit.ly or something? I put about as much effort into it as Richie did in trying to find a picture of the bint.

• Paid Members
Yup, I love to watch but I haven't really followed anything about the build up. I love the Skateboard and BMX street and vert. Big Air is always an attraction too. Thanks for the heads up, wouldn't have known it was on tv.

Your welcome.

Check this link.

http://www.theverge.com/2012/6/21/3105149/...-summer-x-games

Happening on Saturday!!!

Archived