Oreos Are Gay

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
What was it with the bible and not mixing things? I often seeth the kid in the mothers milk, just out of spite.

Don't have to bother with that - just keep eating pepperoni pizza or lasagne.

I can get both of them kosher, though.

Hmmmmm. How about beef stroganoff? Or pork chops in cream sauce?

Pork and hare, in a lobster and cream sauce.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this thread has started to crumble.

Well, that's not going to save it, is it?

You've taken my comment in the wrong wafer.

• Paid Members
Oreos are horribly over rated as a foodstuff.

I've just never got the appeal, just a terribly over rated biscuit with so few redeeming features.

They do loads of different ones, though. The original ones are pretty dull. The golden biscuit ones, though, are gorgeous. As are the mint ones.

• Paid Members

Rich Tea are really crap arent they? I put them in the category of "wont even bother if offered" along with plain digestives, Nice, and I really have to be in the mood for a malted milk.

Having said that my taste in dunking biccies has radically changed. In my youth it used to be all about the flashy ones - custard creams, jaffa cakes, jammy dodgers. Today, shortbread fingers all day long.

• Paid Members

I've paid $5 for a packet of Hob Nobs, and not felt ripped off.

I'd consider being offered a plain digestive or an arrowroot to be some sort of deliberate insult, or a veiled threat. I've always had the suspicion that my auntie had a tin of hob nobs, classic bars, and creamy ginger nuts that she put away when my branch of the family came over - "They don't deserve the Penguins, they don't even warrant milk chocolate digestive - it's plain digestive, arrowroot, and Maryland cookies for those shits"

Archived