throw away comments and one liners that have got your attention.

Charles goodwill

• Paid Members

Vickie Guerrero: "So tonight ... it's been nearly two years ... so for the first time ever you John Cena will go one on one with Chris Jericho"

Eh? That logic certainly got my attention

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread needs more Scott Steiner

All I see is nothing but a bunch of gas-pumping, tobacco-chewing, inbred, white trash!

Buff Bagwell ain't nothin' but a chippendale dancer!

Tonight...I kill you.

SIT DOWN FAT BOY!!

You put whoop-dee-do in your hair!

Jeff and I thought maybe he'd pick the Ultimate Warrior, someone that's from his past, maybe his good buddy Lex Luger, or even Goldberg. But he picked Christian Cage, a guy who says he can't understand a word I'm saying. Well, you see, I come from a highly educated university, so when I come out and speak to this white trash, I gotta dumb myself down. But apparently that wasn't stupid enough for Christian Cage!

I'm one of the most decorated tag teams ever!

and ofcourse: GIMME THE f***IN' MIC!

One of favourites was this one time on Impact when Mike Tenay was interviewing Disco Inferno (who hadn't been on TV for a few years at that point) about Disco making a triumphant return to wrestling. It was just a random segment done to promote The Comebacks movie that came out that year. It all ended with Disco being squashed by Abyss later that night. So, as Disco is doing this serious promo about making a comeback to wrestling and all that, Scott Steiner casually walks onto the set, says "Give it up" and walks away. I still crack up when I think of this moment.

One of favourites was this one time on Impact when Mike Tenay was interviewing Disco Inferno (who hadn't been on TV for a few years at that point) about Disco making a triumphant return to wrestling. It was just a random segment done to promote The Comebacks movie that came out that year. It all ended with Disco being squashed by Abyss later that night. So, as Disco is doing this serious promo about making a comeback to wrestling and all that, Scott Steiner casually walks onto the set, says "Give it up" and walks away. I still crack up when I think of this moment.

Do you have a link to that?

Archived