throw away comments and one liners that have got your attention.

Charles goodwill

Survivor Series '08 I think it was when all of Triple H's team started having a go at him before the match because all the bad things he did to them in the past:

"My bad."

It was at Survivor Series 2007 and it was funny.

Two Bobby Heenan lines:

"This isn't fair to Flair", the 1992 Royal Rumble match.

"What the hell, ring the bell" during Roddy Piper/Bret Hart at WrestleMania VIII.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Team Kofi Kingston, lookin' for a fight. Four of us are black and one of us is white. WHAT'S UP!?

teamkofi.jpg

What's up?

Yet cena is the one who got to make a rap cd. Christians would be 10x better

*edit - for some reason my phone quoted a post from another thread I looked at days ago too.

• Paid Members

"I like your poetry."

"I like what you do to babies."

Made me piss myself.... then immediately dread a possible Snitsky & Heidenreich v Taker & Kane match for Mania, that was rumoured at the time.

One highlight of the Invasion angle was how fresh RVD was back then.

Speaking to Booker T - "5 time world champion, wow, I can't believe you lost the World Championship 5 times"

and when Austin's interrogating him backastage and shines a light on him - "Do you know what this is?" "Tanning Light?"

• Awards Moderator
Before No Mercy 2002, when after a week where Kane got accused of murdering and jizzing in Katie Vick by Triple H and Undertaker has his arm broken and his pregnant wife threatened by Brock Lesnar. The pair of them sit down and Kane breaks the ice with "So, how was your week?".

This is the one that immediately came to mind for me!

This thread goes to prove wrestling can actually be funny when it really wants to be...

• Paid Members
How about some tropical stuff?

Wet Platinum. Its the only way.

No more hide the ball, no more yin/yang, yes/no, high/low, brother.

There's been a lot of people who said I was a horrible booker, but I've actually booked myself the best angle of all time, I'm retired. Since they're paying me big money, they decided that they would put me on the broadcast team to try to recoup some of those funds.

After this Sunday, AJ Styles you go back to doing dark matches, and Christopher Daniels you go to Las Vegas and join the Blue Men.

Stiz-inger is in the hiz-ouse!

The word racist is about to come out of your mouth and if you think your gonna tell me how to run my company, then I might turn into the real life Terminator play a game of Hulkster says on your two Latin ladies.

I've got an invite at Charlie Sheen's house: I've heard he's a selfish lover, I'm going to find out for myself.

You marks don't look like you've had pussy since pussy had you.

Jim Powers, he's good young up-and-comer.

Archived