Smackdown spoilers for 30th June

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really liking the look of this Smackdown. In fact, I've found myself drawn to WWE more lately, what with the 1000th Raw and the new NXT. Good to see they have faith in Sandow. Kidd deserves a spot, he had a really fun outing with Perfect Jr. and has apparently been tearing up Superstars and NXT for ages. Always liked his work.

Ryback desparately needs a feud now. Even moving up to squash the Hawkins and JTG's of the world could be something. His power moves are impressive, but the jobbers are so tiny I'm pretty sure I could throw them around too.

Title match on weekly TV? Yes please. Sheamus and Ziggler are great, and Del Rio, while Blandy McBland on the mic, is a great addition to any match.

The MITB PPV is starting to look like a lot of fun. :D

Yeah that sounds like a pretty good show to me, especially the AJ/Daniel Bryan stuff and the main event. As far as Money In The Bank goes, I personally would like to see Ryback qualify for it next week if it means he will be in the Ladder Match doing something different. He has had nearly three months of squashing no bodies, and maybe it's time he starts moving to the bigger fish?

Fucking Teddy Long next week? I was okayish with Vickie, but they're not really trying with this GM thing are they? I had big dreams of Mike Adamle and Bret Hart making returns, so much for that.

Their MITB looks good though, a nice contrast to the Raw match which should make them both more memorable.

Looks like a solid episode this week, think I'll give it a watch. I'm surprised that Sandow and Kidd are in the MITB match as I expected Ziggler and Rhodes to be involved and get the win but this makes it quite an interesting dynamic to be fair. Nice to see that Ryback got some crowd reaction based on his own character rather than a Goldberg chant too. The title match should be a corker too, Sheamus is doing a good job as the fighting champion.

• Paid Members

Smackdown Money In The Bank looks better than the Raw one. In terms of the concept, not the match. The gimmick works better when it's giving someone new an opportunity. I'd have gone with Otunga instead of Christian so that none of the guys were previously World Champions. Sandow should win it.

What a weird line-up for a ladder match: A monster, a comedy wrestler, a veteran, a high-flier and a classical heel. MitB should be worth a watch for that match alone.

This actually looks like quite a good show overall, thank god.

Archived