IPW:UK "UNCENSORED LIVE" - 18+

Daniel Edler

There's already a guy on Facebook who has messaged me about the show and is doing the Scotland to Crawley jaunt, so it's doable for sure. If you wanted a hand with sorting it, i'll do what i can to help :).

Names so far to face Generico that seem to have cropped up:

Mastiff, Sabre, Scurll & Lion Kid

Anyone flying from Scotland to Crawley for this does have Gatwick really close by...

True but I'd be leaving my car up in Scotland, paying for a flight + taxi/rental car, hotel for the night, holiday off work (which I can't really justify right now) and then flight back to Scotland to do the 5 hour drive home.

Or 7 hour 41 minute drive on the day,

There is no intermission on this event.

Cannot stress enough how good opening day sales have been on this event. To answer a question i've been asked elsewhere - the seating tickets give you the option (sit or stand), as the seats are raised in a different area, so you can stand or sit with the seating ticket and obviously with the VIP ticket, too.

• Paid Members

On a Sunday night, you are within an hour of anywhere in London, and within 40 minutes train journey of Brighton, so there's LOADS of things you could do...

Unfortunately (or fortunately for some perhaps), this event has had to be moved to September 16th. Tickets bought are still valid, full refunds for those who can't make the new date. New graphics/card information coming soon, all other details still the same!

• Paid Members

I was surprised that the Troxy DVD wasn't available in Swanley...

Shame about the date change, which presumably means no Generico, but the move to September makes it a weekender with the next main Swanley show, so I assume talent will be on both shows then.

Shame about the date change, which presumably means no Generico, but the move to September makes it a weekender with the next main Swanley show, so I assume talent will be on both shows then.

hope not, looking at the WXW website they have a show the day before the Sep date so maybe Generico is over for that.

Archived