Raw Discussion Thread 25/6/12

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Combine that with the fact that he was never especially over in any of his previous WWE spells

I know this has been addressed by two other noted contributors, but I would love to know how you came to this conclusion and what evidence you have of this. Because this is not my memory of his previous WWE spells.

• Paid Members
The ECW mutants sweating violently through their XXXL "TO THE EXTREME" t-shirts because a megastar had finally arrived to smack the fuck out of some of their usual nerds?

Not only hilarious but 100% true. Well played NEWM.

It wouldn't mind Cena winning the MITB halfway through the show and cashing it in before the WWE title match to make it a Triple Threat match. Cena's definitely not doing a quick 40 second cash in. He'll put his case up like RVD did. Anything less would make him look like a complete dick.

When Cena said "And everybody knows you get the case, you win the belt", or whatever it was, this scenario was exactly what I thought. Whether or not he wins or loses though, is another debate entirely. Cena being the only guy never to successfully cash in would be a rather interesting turn of events (and a tangible weakness for future opponents to use against him).

• Paid Members
Combine that with the fact that he was never especially over in any of his previous WWE spells, maybe some of the people there who did remember him weren't arsed either.

This fella fucking loved him.

Vladimir%20and%20Sid.jpg

• Paid Members

Didn't Sid have the crowd massively behind him at MSG when he beat Michaels for through belt at Survivor Series 96? The crowd were meant to be all sympathetic to Jose Lothario having a stroke, but they wanted Sid to just destroy HBK. I'm sure that happened?

• Paid Members
Didn't Sid have the crowd massively behind him at MSG when he beat Michaels for through belt at Survivor Series 96? The crowd were meant to be all sympathetic to Jose Lothario having a stroke, but they wanted Sid to just destroy HBK. I'm sure that happened?

Thats where the photo above was taken. Wanted to get the one afterwards where Vlad gave Sid a massive man hug. That's New Yoik for you though, isn't it? Stone Cold was over as fuck, since for every 6 fans cheering Hitman because they loved a good wrestler, there were 4 cheering for Austin because they like a man's man. Similarly in the main event, the vocal majority were into Sid because he was a big rugged specimen, and seemed to despise Michaels because at the time, he very much came across as a bit of a gay.

• Paid Members

I liked the fact HD did him no favours and that facially he looked old and haggered, I think it made him look even more mental. He could have another run, as a 'Ok he looks like a senile old man, but I don't wanna get in the ring with him, he looks fucking crazy'. Though his posture was very old-man like, but a bit of training and he can work on his mobility. He should have another run, fuck it. Even if it's just a tag run with Vader, I'm up for that.

Archived