Raw Discussion Thread 25/6/12

IANdrewDiceClay

Much better episode overall. I can't believe we've had Vader and Sid. They should win the tag straps on the 1,000th episode. Vicky was surprisingly really hot.

Charlie Sheen announced as a social media ambassador for the 1,000th episode is pretty cool I think, it should be some good TV.

Charlie Sheen will be at home TWITTERING during the show...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that was a good show, certainly the best they have done since April anyway. I digged the Cena/Jericho segment and match for some reason, though I am confused as to why there are only four wrestlers in the MITB match. The Punk/Bryan/Kane Triple Threat was really good, and the AJ stuff kept me interested. My somewhat aspergic like ways let me know that it is the actual 10 Year Anniversary this afternoon of when I first heard the brilliant Sycho Sid music on a Best Of Raw video I got, so seeing him on Raw this morning was both pretty cool and creepy at the same time. I really like Ziggler, but the Contract On A Pole match was quite the mess. I don't understand why the match ended like it did, but he looked pretty awesome when he smashed the flowers up so he still gets a thumbs up from me.

The only real downside was the joke of a US Title match, if the belt could talk it would be begging for someone to shoot it in the buckles and end it all for it's self I bet. But overall a positive show.

Aside from the Ziggler/Bertie match just ending for no reason and the distinct lack of perving by the cameramen during the bikini match, this was a pretty good episode of Raw.

SID and Vader should be the Tag champs.

THIS!

Would like top see Sid have a Legends contract, am I right in thinking he wanted to make a comeback to the E a couple of years back? (then again who doesn't? lol)

• Paid Members
Looks like the 7th PPV running the WWE title will be staying away from the Main Event. Punks reign really has been flat and just shows how the office actually view him.

Yawn. Punk's reign has been boring, but seeing as he has had the belt for close to a year obviously shows the office view him in a better light than most.

if the belt could talk it would be begging for someone to shoot it in the buckles and end it all for it's self I bet.

This made me do an actual laugh. Outstanding.

I wonder if Road Dogg and Josh Matthews were in hiding yesterday after the master and ruler of the world had arrived. They rip the piss out of him on Are You Serious every week, he should go and dole out some payback powerbombs.

As soon as i heard Sid's music play i could picture BarbarIAN and Butch doing a merry dance all round their houses and powerbombing their dogs!!!! Was a fun segment for sure..just wish Slater would stop giving it away by paraphrasing the legends....it ruins the moment the music hits.. Still nice to see the big man. Echo the comment about him and Vader being tag champs...be better than the current roster....

Fucking made up to see Sid back, even if it was just a one off. The 3 way dance to open the show was quality and i'm not too fussed that we are getting another Punk/Bryan match at the PPV cos I could watch them two go at it all day long. AJ is too freaking adorable right now, one of my favorite divas in years

Cena needs to stop the jokey promos, he's no comedian though I did get a kick out of his Yoda impression, not sure where they are going with Jericho, looked to me like he might be a tweener for now

For once Vickie didn't annoy me, thought she done a great job as GM, lets hope the Smackdown line up is just as good this week with the World Title match as the Main Event

The divas battle royal was terrible. Half of them just Gail Kimmed themselves out. One of them (Alicia Fox I think) actually rolled all the way across the ring and straight out. Still hate AJ, but I did watch the triple threat match this time. It was decent.

I really liked the Ziggler vs Del Rio match.

Skipped through Cena vs Jericho to the end. It's one of those combinations that I just can't be arsed with again. Orton, Jericho, Cena, Triple H, Big Show, Kane, any combination of them against each other can fuck right off. Unless there's a ladder involved. So I'm fine with the MITB, but I'm probably going to hate the build-up matches.

On the whole, I agree with NEWM, it gets a pass this week for sure.

Fucking made up to see Sid back, even if it was just a one off. The 3 way dance to open the show was quality and i'm not too fussed that we are getting another Punk/Bryan match at the PPV cos I could watch them two go at it all day long. AJ is too freaking adorable right now, one of my favorite divas in years

Cena needs to stop the jokey promos, he's no comedian though I did get a kick out of his Yoda impression, not sure where they are going with Jericho, looked to me like he might be a tweener for now

For once Vickie didn't annoy me, thought she done a great job as GM, lets hope the Smackdown line up is just as good this week with the World Title match as the Main Event

That is quite a contradiction

The divas battle royal was terrible. Half of them just Gail Kimmed themselves out. One of them (Alicia Fox I think) actually rolled all the way across the ring and straight out. Still hate AJ, but I did watch the triple threat match this time. It was decent.

I really liked the Ziggler vs Del Rio match.

Skipped through Cena vs Jericho to the end. It's one of those combinations that I just can't be arsed with again. Orton, Jericho, Cena, Triple H, Big Show, Kane, any combination of them against each other can fuck right off. Unless there's a ladder involved. So I'm fine with the MITB, but I'm probably going to hate the build-up matches.

On the whole, I agree with NEWM, it gets a pass this week for sure.

As opposed to all the great divas battle royals in the past? They were in Bikini's-they didnt need to put on a great wrestling match, job was done from the start

Archived