Raw Discussion Thread 25/6/12

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID! SID!

http://www.wwe.com/videos/playlists/sid-greatest-raw-moments - WWE.com have done a nice playlist of SID's greatest Raw moments. Obviously tonight will go down as another. Awesome.

Dunno if I've still got a bit of a Sid-on, but I thought this Raw was alright for a change. Things moved over enough quickly enough and I'm looking forward to MITB now, so yeah, it gets a pass from me.

I like the change to the MITB match, having genuine main eventers in there and making it the actual focus of the show... though I'd prefer it if there were a mix of main eventers and mid card guys in there just to keep us guessing as to the eventual outcome.

Mind you... on the other hand... nothing highlights the fact that WWE are stuggling with its roster than by reducing the number of the competitors to 4 and having your main guys in there. That and the fact we're getting Punk vs. Bryan AGAIN.

My bets on Cena winning it and setting up Cena / Punk for Summerslam.

Presumably Smackdown will do something similar by having four former world champions in a MITB? Maybe Christian vs. Ziggler vs. Swagger vs. erm.... Khali?

Christ that look unappealing.

Aside from the Ziggler/Bertie match just ending for no reason and the distinct lack of perving by the cameramen during the bikini match, this was a pretty good episode of Raw.

SID and Vader should be the Tag champs.

Much better episode overall. I can't believe we've had Vader and Sid. They should win the tag straps on the 1,000th episode. Vicky was surprisingly really hot.

Charlie Sheen announced as a social media ambassador for the 1,000th episode is pretty cool I think, it should be some good TV.

Jericho looked like the love child of Gordon Ramsey and Richie from Bottom, must've been the hair.

Funny that you mention Rik Mayall, as I thought Jericho pulled a face reminiscent of the man after mentioning Cena's dreadful Star Wars references. Jericho was much better than he has been for ages on the mic.

Looks like the 7th PPV running the WWE title will be staying away from the Main Event. Punks reign really has been flat and just shows how the office actually view him.

Really bored of Cena at the moment and hope he fucks off on holiday soon. His 'historic' announcement felt like the weekly 'change' Dixie Carter would promise for TNA in 2010.

But Sid, yes! They should get him to Powerbomb Punk and take the title off him at Summerslam. We would all love that

Archived