Jerry Lynn

Flash

• Paid Members
He did a training seminar at Grand Pro back in 2003. He helped out everyone at every level and ended up doing the international spot with 30 people in a row without even breaking a sweat! Later that afternoom we had a Q and A and no question was ignored, great guy on the whole.

I attended that seminar and I can also say he was a great guy. As you mentioned, he was in great shape running the ropes with guys getting in and out the ring constantly and for a bit of fun, he took everybodys finisher too.

Of course, at least one of them gave him the cradle piledriver. :)

Edit--not me.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The man name-checked Insidious Decrepancy on the Spin Cycle, he gets a big thumbs up from me.

In ring, the guy's a great hand. I always enjoyed his matches with RVD and he had a great role in the formation of the X-Division. He always seems to give it his best on things like the ECW reunion shows, as well, where a lot of the other guys just half-arse it and collect their cheque.

• Paid Members
The man name-checked Insidious Decrepancy on the Spin Cycle, he gets a big thumbs up from me.

I had to Google this band. Pretty disappointed that they didn't throw a swerve and turn out to be a progressive bluegrass outfit but rather the yelling incomprehensible horseshit I'd expect a berk like Lynn to listen to.

Archived