"Hey, d'ya know who you look like"

WWFChilli

• Paid Members

We all get this, a drunk person in a club will come up to you and say slurringly "you know who you look like" and then proceed to tell you, offensive or not. Sometimes it's even a workmate or some relative. So who are your dopplegangers. I'll start with a selection of people I have been likened too. Good or bad.

First a picture of myself for comparison.

378446_2128821905452_71046714_n.jpg

and the other lads.

Graham%20Nash%20GrahamFebruary1969.jpgRussell-Brand-006.jpgWhite%20Jesus.jpgSNN1805AA-280_735537a.jpgchild-catcher.jpgGeorgeH%20thumbs%20up.jpgrussell-kane.jpg

Who are your dopplegangers?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

A chap in a nightclub thought I was muslin once, based from what I could tell on my beard at the time.

Some one in a subway made a similar assumption. That's about it for me

Without a beard the chap in the far right of this pic of some people meeting Lex Luger was mentioned by some one once, it's so uncanny I thought I'd forgotten meeting the lats that got rats for a minute. It's sadly not me though.

VjCVi.jpg

Paddy out of Emmerdale or Ade Edmundson seem to be the most prevalent. Whilst I was at college and had curtains, and hair for that matter, Ovyind Leonhardsen was the likeness of choice.

• Paid Members
Kelly from the Stereophonic, ex-Arsenal winger Marc Overmars, Jim Carrey.

That's weird, because those three look nothing like each other! Hopefully for your sake more Kelly than Marc 'forehead' Overmars.

Paddy out of Emmerdale or Ade Edmundson seem to be the most prevalent. Whilst I was at college and had curtains, and hair for that matter, Ovyind Leonhardsen was the likeness of choice.

So in that case then KD Lang would also be a jolly good likeness back then?

Archived