Best person to be the new GM of WWE....

Nick James

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Triple H gets a hard time sometimes about marrying the bosses daughter etc but look at her who wouldnt?

On Topic: I would get rid of the gm role and as someone said just have HHH come out when needed but without feuding with anyone.

• Paid Members

Given the sudden truncation of the People Power era, I can only assume the plan is to introduce a big, crowd-pleasing name on the 1000th show, so I'm calling HBK or Edge.

• Paid Members

Nah, Edge and HBK would both be awful. Michaels is hammy as hell unless he's doing something super-serious, and Edge is hammy as hell especially when he's doing something super-serious. I vote Regal.

• Paid Members
Nah, Edge and HBK would both be awful. Michaels is hammy as hell unless he's doing something super-serious, and Edge is hammy as hell especially when he's doing something super-serious. I vote Regal.

Oh I'm not saying that's what I want. It's just the only possible validation I can find for the inexplicable culling of the People Power regime so soon after it began.

• Paid Members

I would absolutely love the GM angle to be scrapped completely. It's become such a lazy booking tool and unfortunately also seemingly been accepted as a requirement in wrestling, which it doesn't have to be. I actually liked the Anon. GM take on things over any other recent angles with it, mostly because it was a different take and was a lot more open with possibilities, not being restricted to the heel GM stuff. And Cena working against heel authority always ends up being shit and is a total waste.

Archived