IMPACT Wrestling Discussion 21st June 2012 **SPOILERS**

IANdrewDiceClay

This was exactly what I didn't want. All that I did was share my opinion on what I felt was wrong with it, I don't see whats so absurd about it. It's been made to sound like I'm insulting you all becuase I didn't enjoy something as much as you. I'm trying to do it in a diplomatic way, but the reaction to it makes it seem like I've done something terribly wrong.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think most people are surprised you brought up that mixing the two was somehow confusing. That's what stuck out to me anyway. I don't think think it's confusing in the slightest, and neither did the others, I'd assume.

It's not that you didn't like something, it's that people think you're a bit, erm, thick, for your reasoning.

Well, there must have been some misunderstanding through my posts then becuase I assure you I'm not thick. My reasoning is that I just don't think the two worked well with each other, and that I preferred them both when they were separate. There's only so far that I can go by explaining something like this through text, if it was a normal real life conversation I'd probably come across more clearer, but it's not.

As is always the case, Dillkid, it's not what you say but how you say it. You make a relatively stupid post, and then continue to dig yourself into an increasingly indefensible position, displaying new and even more amusing misunderstandings and shortcomings, before eventually concluding that it must all be purely a personal attack with no actually grounding, rather than being able to acknowledge that you might have been wrong in the first place.

People used to give you a break as you were so young, but that excuse isn't' going to work for much longer.

How could I be "Wrong" about whether I enjoy something or not? I didn't say it was purely a personal attack, I'm fine with explaining my thoughts and discussing everything, but there has become more to it than that. If you or anyone else posted and tried to explain why you liked or disliked something, do you think you/they would have people practically telling you off for thinking that? I can't see that happening. There's no need to be "given a break" becuase I haven't done anything wrong. I don't like arguing or anything, but please don't treat me any different just becuase I have a different view than you on this.

• Paid Members
How could I be "Wrong" about whether I enjoy something or not? I didn't say it was purely a personal attack, I'm fine with explaining my thoughts and discussing everything, but there has become more to it than that. If you or anyone else posted and tried to explain why you liked or disliked something, do you think you/they would have people practically telling you off for thinking that? I can't see that happening. There's no need to be "given a break" becuase I haven't done anything wrong. I don't like arguing or anything, but please don't treat me any different just becuase I have a different view than you on this.

Don't post in the thread again. Ta.

Archived