IMPACT Wrestling Discussion 21st June 2012 **SPOILERS**

IANdrewDiceClay

Option C is genius. I was worried that they'd devalue the X Division, and would have preferred the stip to be Aries vacates the X title if he wins the World Heavyweight. However, done this way they have created a compelling reason for the likes of AJ or even Hardy to go after the X title.

The rest of the Destination X PPV may be disappointing. They're really low on X talent. The may have to bring EY in.

Magnus has improved beyond recognition. His catch into vertical suplex is distinctive, even if he won't be able to do it against a larger opponent.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Turns out the reason why Madison got so skinny is because she was doing a fitness competition. The event was last night and she won 1st place.

I thought she was loosing weight to look for "appealing" to the WWE. But being that thin and trout lips isn't a good look any day of the week.

• Paid Members

What about this long storyline where she's on TV and PPV coming out talking about her secret admirer? The biggest storyline she's had in about a year? How do you work out they've lost interest in her because of weight issues? The Knockouts Division is one segment on a show. When you aren't the champion or challenging, you are very rarely on TV (see Winter, Angelina Love, Sarita, Rosita etc). She's been on TV outside a Knockouts Division match. They seem to have more interest in her than most of the women.

• Paid Members

I thought Brooke was much better this week. ODB looks like a tranny. Mickie looked great.

Wasn't in to many of the BFG series matches. It's a great concept but too many of the guys have had the title or the title opportunity time and time again. Why should I get behind them in the hope they'll win it. It could do without having all of Anderson, RVD, Styles, Hardy, Joe and Angle. They're overdone in TNA. Bit more fresh blood and you've got a winning concept.

Aries stuff was great again. Hogan's done a fabulous job with him. Didn't give a shit about gut check. End segment was awful. Never ever try and introduce a new character like this. Doesn't work. They should've used someone who was at least familiar to the audience. If they really had to do it at all.

Not a great show, still miles better than WWE at the mo so I'll stick with it.

• Paid Members

The thing that I loved about the show was that they made the Open Fight Night part of the BFG Series, so instead of just doing basic "X vs Y" matches, they had them come out and lay down a challenge for good reasons (Joe vs Storm over last's week's battle royal, Magnus picking AJ because he was off his game, etc.) It really made me invest more in the matches.

The thing that I loved about the show was that they made the Open Fight Night part of the BFG Series, so instead of just doing basic "X vs Y" matches, they had them come out and lay down a challenge for good reasons (Joe vs Storm over last's week's battle royal, Magnus picking AJ because he was off his game, etc.) It really made me invest more in the matches.

Yeah i really, really liked that too. The Joe/Storm set-up was the best I thought.

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that TNA star Chris Sabin underwent reconstructive surgery on his injured knee recently, and could miss as much as 6 to 9 months of ring time.

Gutted for him.

and heres Madison after her win!

AwH6PGwCQAAreAh.jpg

What exactly is the point of brook Hogan in the KO division? She looks about 40, has the acting skills of...well Brook Hogan and just seems a pointless postion. They could at least make her heel

It's a pity because TNA do seem to care about their KO division, or at least alot more than WWE care about theirs

I thought Impact was ok this week, everything does just seem so rushed still

Tans show up muscle definition to an audience, just like bodybuilders. Except her comp was "look how naturally tonned Iam" not "look howassive I've got!" also love the fact she won a bloody sword! Haha that's mental, well she is a killer queen.

Archived