IMPACT Wrestling Discussion 21st June 2012 **SPOILERS**

IANdrewDiceClay

Also talking about poor Brooke Hogan is terrible she looked like a mong looking at a photo album of the Knockouts. You would have thought it may have been a bio she was looking at not a fucking photo the daft cunt.

Haha! That's exactly what I thought as well.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the opening segment and the fact that TNA have fresh first time main events that I really want to see. A year ago nobody would have thought that Austin Aries vs Bobby Roode would be headlining a pay per view and this feud is a credit to the work that both men have done over the past year. Roode belongs dualing over the mic with Hogan and I always enjoy their exchanges and Aries is more than holding up his end of this too.

I could have done without a Knockout GutCheck and a Knockouts Title match in the same show but none of it was offensive viewing and it will be interesting to see Taz, Snow and Prichard deliver decision to a Knockout. Also, a pissed off angry Mickie will be good and will likely head into a full on feud with Velvet Sky which should be good viewing.

BFG series got off to a good start this week. Storm vs Joe was a good match and I thought Joe might have picked up the win to ensure that Storm will have a bit of a climb and not have a huge advantage over everybody else, but that could still come. Magnus and Pope getting their respective victories was decent too. It amazes me how Bully Ray's character seems to be above wins and losses too, good work on Bully's part this week. RVD-Hardy should have got more time too, I watched a match of their's from the Invasion ppv this week so I had an unfair comparison fresh in my mind!

I read an interview with Christopher Daniels a couple of weeks ago where he said that the AJ-Dixie storyline is still only in the middle of the beginning. I think last night may have been the beginning of the middle and really don't know what to think of it. It wasn't good TV by any means but I'll see where it goes. However, the AJ-Dixie saga has been my least favorite part of impact for a while so I'm not too arsed if its diabolical as long as the rest of the show holds up.

• Paid Members

I wasn't paying 100% attention during the closing segment, so in my head I had that woman as AJ Styles's wife. Unfortunately reading what actually happened made the angle worse.

So what was the follow up with Sting?

That closing segment. What the fuck? Seriously, that has to be some kind of joke. I'm not familiar with Junkies Anonymous, but I'm pretty sure the people supporting you through it don't have to be pretending to have an affair so it will work. If I'm wrong, then they've got a pretty fucking convoluted way of getting people clean "Step 1: get the person paying for your rehab to start a fake affair with a co-worker. Even going to the trouble of getting caught kissing. This way if some of her other colleagues, or the millions of people watching her television show start to suspect something is up, the last thing they'll think of is that, you, the pregnant women who nobody has ever heard of until now, is actually in rehab."

Thanks for a decent few weeks tv, TNA. I'm out, again. You fucking mongoloids.

You're the fucking mongoloid if you get so pent up over that.

Also talking about poor Brooke Hogan is terrible she looked like a mong looking at a photo album of the Knockouts. You would have thought it may have been a bio she was looking at not a fucking photo the daft cunt.

Yep, same here. Other than that, I'm fine with Brooke.

I was thinking all the way through why don't they actually hire a decent actress. But then I wonder if she was intentionally whiney because it's going to lead to AJ and Dixie being heels. That seems the natural move to me. But then I wonder why Daniels was so distraught at her coming out.

EDIT: Don't know what the general consensus is, but I think Taz and Tenay have been pretty good on commentary. And I didn't catch up with last week's thread, but I hated AJ's selling of Serge's punch. It didn't look genuine at all.

That closing segment. What the fuck? Seriously, that has to be some kind of joke. I'm not familiar with Junkies Anonymous, but I'm pretty sure the people supporting you through it don't have to be pretending to have an affair so it will work. If I'm wrong, then they've got a pretty fucking convoluted way of getting people clean "Step 1: get the person paying for your rehab to start a fake affair with a co-worker. Even going to the trouble of getting caught kissing. This way if some of her other colleagues, or the millions of people watching her television show start to suspect something is up, the last thing they'll think of is that, you, the pregnant women who nobody has ever heard of until now, is actually in rehab."

Thanks for a decent few weeks tv, TNA. I'm out, again. You fucking mongoloids.

You're the fucking mongoloid if you get so pent up over that.

Yep, same here. Other than that, I'm fine with Brooke.

I was thinking all the way through why don't they actually hire a decent actress. But then I wonder if she was intentionally whiney because it's going to lead to AJ and Dixie being heels. That seems the natural move to me. But then I wonder why Daniels was so distraught at her coming out.

EDIT: Don't know what the general consensus is, but I think Taz and Tenay have been pretty good on commentary. And I didn't catch up with last week's thread, but I hated AJ's selling of Serge's punch. It didn't look genuine at all.

I usually despise them, but they did everything right on this weeks Impact, I wasnt annoyed by anything they said/did. They hyped everything without overdoing it. I like Tazz sometimes, he says some decent stuff but then comes out with some usual Tazz bollocks like "right in the yambag" or something. At least Tazz and Tenay genuinely seem like they have fun compared to the fake laughing and histeria of Michael Cole.

Well Daniels has been drinking Appletini's frequently throughout the past few shows, and now this drunk preggo shows up? Can't be a coincidence. Horrible actress, poorly executed....it won't be over. Daniels gets her drunk, Kaz infests his seed, she goes to Dixie & AJ for help....oh fuck it, I dunno.

• Paid Members
Speaking of Madison looking stick thin the other week it seems mickie James is also loosing weight

Being a forum mainly full of lads, this got commented on somewhere else, but yeah... bitch has hit the gym.

Speaking of Madison looking stick thin the other week it seems mickie James is also loosing weight

Being a forum mainly full of lads, this got commented on somewhere else, but yeah... bitch has hit the gym.

Yeah, Ian posted some photo

Madison looks too thin nowadays as well. And Angelina Love is so thin it's as if she's not even there...

Has Winter been released btw? The girls' ranks do seem a little thin, no pun intended.

Has Winter been released btw? The girls' ranks do seem a little thin, no pun intended.

She's still under contract but just not being used on TV. Worked a couple of house shows last week.

Speaking of house shows, results from last night's BFG Series matches at TNA's house show in Buffalo:

James Storm beat Robbie E [wins 7 points]

Samoa Joe beat Mr. Anderson [wins 7 points]

Scheduled for today and tomorrow's Canada house shows are:

Kurt Angle vs. Christopher Daniels

Samoa Joe vs. Robbie E

James Storm vs. Mr. Anderson

As a huge fan of the Robbie E and Robbie T combination I hope that, as seems very likely, should the former ends up with negative points in the BFG series then TNA make an angle out of it. A touch of comedy, within reason, in a serious tourney isn't out of place.

I liked the Gut Check bout and dig Taeler Hendrix's look.

Shuggy

Archived