Foalie

heres my stacked card:

John Cena vs Hulk Hogan

Streak: Undertaker vs Sting

TNA vs WWE Title Match: Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan

CM Punk vs Bobby Roode

Triple H w/Steph vs Jeff Jarrett w/Karen

AJ Styles vs Dolph Ziggler

8-Man Elimination Match: Sheamus, Christian, Alberto Del Rio and Big Show vs James Storm, RVD, Bully Ray and Samoa Joe

Grudge Match: Randy Orton vs Mr Anderson

Austin Aries vs Rey Mysterio

TNA vs WWE Tag Titles: Kazarian and Daniels vs Air Boom

The Miz vs Jeff Hardy

Streetfight: Kane vs Abyss

Divas vs Knockouts Title : Kharma vs Mickie James

Zack Ryder vs Robbie E

30 Man Battle Royal with the Rest of the Rosters

Makes no sense whatsoever. You've got about fifteen matches there. WrestleMania isn't some 1PW event, playing to perverts who are staying out until 4am watching it. The only perverts watching WrestleMania until that time are in this country watching it on the telly or computer.

ok put the battle royal in the pre ppv slot then, because its TNA vs WWE get another hour latched onto the PPV slot (see Mania 20) and itll work, ill be more specific next time mate sorry..................i just thought we were having a bit of fun

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

In reality, if WWE acquired TNA the result would be a little like if Man United acquired Mansfield Town. Only a couple of them would retain a tenth of their previous visibility, one or two might even become stars given time and doing what the boss says TO THE LETTER, but most would struggle to get a game and be happy to get the pay cheque for a bit before being let go.

Triple H w/Steph vs Jeff Jarrett w/Karen

Jesus Christ Monkeyballs! Other than Jeff himself there is probably only one guy on the planet that would think Jeff is anywhere near approaching Hunter's level as a big game player, and his name is...

... what a second!

QUOTE (vince russo @ Jun 21 2012, 16:07)

Fuck me.

• Paid Members

I'm being irrational I know, but these type of hypothetical booking threads irk me a little.

It just reminds me of all the 13 year old internet geeks on forums who spout shit like 'Vince McMahon to buy TNA in 2010', 'oh my, TNA sux so bad' when they have only watched 10 minutes of it at most.

I hope it never happens personally, so many guys would get lost in a fold because they don't fall within McMahon's visision of how Sports Entertainment should be in 2012.

so many guys would get lost in a fold because they don't fall within McMahon's visision of how Sports Entertainment should be in 2012.

Like who? Is it another moronic "McMahon's visision only wants bodybuilders lol" opinion? Because it's the worst possible time in WWE's history to pull out that sort of shite. WWE is full of all sorts at the minute. Both world champions at WrestleMania were skinny workrate lads who don't have a shave. One of them, the WWE champion for the last seven or eight months looks like a baghead. They don't bother with storylines or characters for the midcard anymore, so even being a little bland cunt isn't a detriment to earning a solid WWE wage. They even hired that big fat black mental woman and threw loads of TV time at her. Looking at the TNA roster, I can't see many that would be turned away for not fitting a visision, because there isn't one anymore. Now's probably the easiest time in history to get on telly with WWE.

• Paid Members
so many guys would get lost in a fold because they don't fall within McMahon's visision of how Sports Entertainment should be in 2012.

Like who? Is it another moronic "McMahon's visision only wants bodybuilders lol" opinion? Because it's the worst possible time in WWE's history to pull out that sort of shite. WWE is full of all sorts at the minute. Both world champions at WrestleMania were skinny workrate lads who don't have a shave. One of them, the WWE champion for the last seven or eight months looks like a baghead. They don't bother with storylines or characters for the midcard anymore, so even being a little bland cunt isn't a detriment to earning a solid WWE wage. They even hired that big fat black mental woman and threw loads of TV time at her. Looking at the TNA roster, I can't see many that would be turned away for not fitting a visision, because there isn't one anymore. Now's probably the easiest time in history to get on telly with WWE.

Exactly. Baffling comment for garynysmon to make. I'd like to know what he thinks Vince's vision of what Sports Entertainment in 2012 is.

I'll give it go:

Pre-Show Match:

Ryback vs. Garrett Bischoff (put the fucker in his place)

Tag Team Titles:

Titus O Neil and Darren Young vs. Christopher Daniels and Kazarian vs. Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne vs. Doug Williams and Magnus

Sheamus vs. Samoa Joe

Knockouts/Divas Match:

Kharma vs. Gail Kim

The Streak:

Undertaker vs. Sting (No DQ)

Santino and Maxine vs. Eric Young and ODB

Lethal Lockdown:

Big Show, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio and Randy Orton vs. Bully Ray, RVD, Jeff Hardy, Robert Roode and Kurt Angle

World Heavyweight Title:

Dolph Ziggler vs. AJ Styles vs. Austin Aries

No DQ Tag Match For Power or something:

Triple H and John Cena vs. Hulk Hogan and James Storm

Yeah I know putting Storm up with Cena is a stretch but I like the guy so there.

• Paid Members
Pre-Show Match:

Garrett's been an accomplished martial artist for a good 15 years. He'd probably break Ryback orbital bone if he fancied his chances. Just because you're on ungodly amounts of human growth hormones doesn't mean you're hard.

• Paid Members

Exactly. Baffling comment for garynysmon to make. I'd like to know what he thinks Vince's vision of what Sports Entertainment in 2012 is.

It's an environment that doesn't seem to reward standing out of the crowd. You'd never get a '3.16' moment anymore as everything is scripted to the word and creativity isn't encouraged from what I can see.

With TNA they've been throwing shit against the wall (and i'd be the first to admit there's been a lot of shit), but whatever sticks is at least given a chance.

I seriously doubt Bobby Roode would have been elevated to main event status in WWE but he's thriving in it a far as i'm concerned.

So, two points first.

1) I'm going to assume that WWE has time to build up the TNA wrestlers with their audience, otherwise this game is pointless. Regardless of their talent, anyone jumping from TNA to WWE generally doesn't even get on tv for 6 months, so let's assume the WWE actually WANT to do a brand v brand PPV..

2) On the flip side, TNA have a much better roster than WWE. Outside of the big 5 (Rock, HHH, Lesnar, Taker, Cena) the WWE's talent base is paper thin. Dolph Ziggler and Randy Orton are the only guys I really want to see, Punk maybe in a mid card rasslin' match.

So...

Cena v Roode - Champ v Champ

I don't even know who holds the various WWE titles right now, so let's assume Cena has both. This'd be a great match, super heel Roode setting up Cena's comebacks. Even losing, Roode would be cemented as a top level star for WWE moving forward.

Undertaker v Sting - Icon v Icon

This will sell tickets by the bucketload. Ridiculously, Sting is in the better shape and would probably have to carry a lot of the match, but he's proved himself capable of that in recent years.

Rock v Bully Ray

Bear with me. If WWE bought TNA they'd throw a lot of momentum behind Bully. He's a recognisable face from their golden age, and he's the best heel in the business right now. Call it Calf v Calf or something, make it semi-serious but by the time the PPV rolls round, the fans will be aching to see Bully get beat.

HHH v Angle - Hell In a Cell

Or just a regular cage match. Angle has a few massive matches left in him, but best use him with really safe, top level guys in an interesting environment.

Lesnar v Samoa Joe

My sleeper hit match. This'd be a stiff fest, it wouldn't have to go that long, just a belt load of impact. Bit far down the card for Lesnar, though, so depends how WWE audiences take to Joe, and whether Joe bothers to get in shape.

Jeff Hardy v Daniel Bryan

Hardy's wrestled most other top guys, but not Bryan I think, so it seems like a good fit.

Ziggler v Aries

But the two workhorses together, make it the opening match, set the bar high.

Dunno what to do with Orton, a match with Styles possibly. There are more TNA talent unused than WWE though!

Pre-Show Match:

Garrett's been an accomplished martial artist for a good 15 years. He'd probably break Ryback orbital bone if he fancied his chances. Just because you're on ungodly amounts of human growth hormones doesn't mean you're hard.

That's just silly.It's not an MMA match.

Archived