Raw Discussion

Direct Impact

Tonight's Raw is the fall out from Last night's No Way Out PPV. On Twitter Kevin Nash as claimed he will be running tonight's Raw, although WWE have not confirmed this. I doubt he will myself it wouldn't make sense from a storyline P.O.V (so it probably will happen).

Here's some news I've found about tonight Raw (from Lord of Pains)

WWE's Breaking News mobile alert service reported Monday afternoon that former General Manager and Executive Vice President of Talent John Laurinaitis will give his farewell address on tonight's Raw SuperShow.

Laurinaitis added on Twitter, "They haven't taken away my Twitter accounts yet ... Tonight on #Raw, I say farewell with the class and dignity that #PeoplePower deserves."

John Cena's Steel Cage Match victory over Big Show at No Way Out carried the stipulation that Laurinaitis would be terminated if The World's Largest Athlete couldn

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Cyndi Lauper? Fuck me rather see Dino fucking Bravo.

Thought WWE wanted to be relevant when it came to the mainstream side of things.

Wish Piper would fuck off too. Rather see Bravo instead of him too.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Roddy Piper has arrived at Raw and is expected to be part of the show tonight.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I'd rather see someone we don't see every couple of months, like Vader last week. Don't mind him being part of the show if he's there for some other reason that the Raw 1000th special attraction.

Seeing as it was my last Raw for a while, it was probably fitting that it was completely and utterly shite as it means I wont have any pangs about missing it. Gash of the highest order.

Didn't think it was that bad

The Cyndi Lauper/Piper bit was ok for what it was, though I thought Wendi Richter was Michael Hayes when she came out, Layla made up for that though by being her normal stunning self

Opening tag match was decent, bit odd that AJ is outshining Punk, Kane and Bryan though

Swagger is possibly the blandest wrestler ever, they should get his wife in as his valet so at least there'd be something interesting about him

Johnny Ace's 'He's both!' to Otunga was the funniest thing in wrestling this year, that alone made up for any boring bits

I fucking hate that old cunt Piper. Wish Vader had come back and knocked him about a bit.

I enjoyed (and believed) the HHH/Heyman segment, the rest was just boring old Raw. I can't even muster up any more emotion to discuss the good or bad in any detail.

just record it and fast forward it

I do but have just given up with that after an hour of this show.

WWE has officially flatlined and I'm out apart from WM and Brock Lesner - they can fuck off if they think I'm continuing to spend any other time or money watching them. The TV show spends more time burying people and random 'firings' than giving us fun stuff and building matches and wrestlers up. Worse than that it's just dull most of the time. Thank fuck Alan Partridge and Veep are on now on to watch on Tuesday mornings instead.

Might give TNA a go - never seen it at all in 5 years but watched Slammiversary and that was good and the wrestling is more fun in the most part with different styles and not everything dumbed down to shite. Anyone seen their TV show - is it watchable at the moment?

just record it and fast forward it

I do but have just given up with that after an hour of this show.

WWE has officially flatlined and I'm out apart from WM and Brock Lesner - they can fuck off if they think I'm continuing to spend any other time or money watching them. The TV show spends more time burying people and random 'firings' than giving us fun stuff and building matches and wrestlers up. Worse than that it's just dull most of the time. Thank fuck Alan Partridge and Veep are on now on to watch on Tuesday mornings instead.

Might give TNA a go - never seen it at all in 5 years but watched Slammiversary and that was good and the wrestling is more fun in the most part with different styles and not everything dumbed down to shite. Anyone seen their TV show - is it watchable at the moment?

Their TV is cracking at the moment. You should give it another chance, the whole format has changed and it's very watchable. Everything has purpose.

Archived