Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

extacy of farts

Premier League 2012/2013 Discussion

Got an email from the club today offering me a Season Ticket after being on the waiting list for the last 8 years or so. Probably unsurprisingly there's a fair few that didn't renew, will have to try and figure out a way to pay for it now.

Nice one, it's not easy getting a season ticket at the Grove, let alone just a ticket to any old league game. Last time I went to a game at the Emirates we played Hull. Yes, THAT game. I bet Rick was there in the away section out-singing us :(

Got an email from the club today offering me a Season Ticket after being on the waiting list for the last 8 years or so. Probably unsurprisingly there's a fair few that didn't renew, will have to try and figure out a way to pay for it now.

United been leafleting in some of our local paper,don't know why united are having to do that but arsenals prices are a disgrace for the investment they lay out on players,when I first went city mid 80s you didn't mind watching shit football cause you just knew an awesome "swales out" protest was round the corner

Nice one, it's not easy getting a season ticket at the Grove, let alone just a ticket to any old league game. Last time I went to a game at the Emirates we played Hull. Yes, THAT game. I bet Rick was there in the away section out-singing us :(

Yeah I'm looking forward to it, been on the list for years. Just sorted it all out, block 103 in the North Bank. More excited about the season now.

deiberson-geovanni_1000021c.jpg

Second best game of my life that one.

Went to the FA Cup game the same season when we were cheated by the most blatantly offside goal ever, Anthony Gardner had his back broken by a vile unpunished challenge and Fabregas spat at Brian Horton (probably). And yet it was still awesome because Louisa Lytton from Eastenders was sat behind me!

Ahh well, I'll stick to calling him a cunt instead of a racist cunt, I suppose.

Ahh well, I'll stick to calling him a cunt instead of a racist cunt, I suppose.

Terry and Ferdinand both come out of it looking like absolute twats.

From following all week it always seemed like it was going to be impossible to prove that he said it in the context they alleged. No witnesses and no conclusive footage.

Presumably the FA can reinstate him as England captain now?

And Fabio can lord it over them too?