The Hit Factory LIVE!

Forrest

• Paid Members
Someone please tell me this is gonna be televised?

I jolly well hope so! Or at least recorded for DVD.

A Kylie & Jason reunion seems way to big for just a concert. I fancied the little hotpants off Kylie in '88, I was only 8 myself, but the whole Scott/Charlene Kylie/Jason on screen and off seemed a big deal at the time.

I can't imagine how much money Kylie had to be plyed with for an international megastar (who still has a HUGE career) to agree to play a festival with Pepsi and Shirlie, Sinitta and 2 Unlimited.

EDIT: Didn't she have a few songs under SAW? I wonder if she'll play those as well or if it's just the duet.

• Paid Members
EDIT: Didn't she have a few songs under SAW? I wonder if she'll play those as well or if it's just the duet.

Her music career was launched under Stock, Aiken, Waterman. I'd argue that after she left them her career pretty much died for nearly a decade until she came out with Spinning Around.

• Paid Members

Yeah, she went back to acting after S.A.W and that flopped ("The Deliquents" and, unfortunately, "Streetfighter"). "Spinning Around" and that duet with Robbie Williams really saved her ass, if you will.

No love for 'Confide in Me', or that one she did with Nick Cave? Or the one the Manics wrote her? Okay.

I need to rewatch Street Fighter now. It's been too long, and surely it isn't as bad as the Mario film.

• Paid Members
Yeah, she went back to acting after S.A.W and that flopped ("The Deliquents" and, unfortunately, "Streetfighter"). "Spinning Around" and that duet with Robbie Williams really saved her ass, if you will.

I'm pretty sure The Deliquents was while she was still in her early music days. She did still bring out music after she left SAW, but it didn't really take off.

No love for 'Confide in Me', or that one she did with Nick Cave? Or the one the Manics wrote her? Okay.

I have a little love for it now, but at the time it just didn't feel right. I don't recall particularly liking anything she came out with until Spinning Around and I suppose I wasn't the only one. Can't say I'm much of a fan of her more recent stuff either.

Archived