EVE: SPECIAL EDITION 14/07/12 Suffolk

DannRead

• Paid Members
Lee and/or Stew from Ringbelles decided to draw their own conclusions and publish such (rather than actually just contacting me and asking for clarification but that's something they don't like to do any more after our last iPPV was sponsored by and broadcasted on Diva-Dirt.com) when all I was saying was we were bringing the cost of the show down while opening it up to a larger audience and to do otherwise without the benefit of iPPV or do a double shot would be foolish.

Ring Bellends strikes again. Lads - No Your Limits.

Interesting with the shots at the RB boys that (as of half 6 today) RingBelles has covered EVE's show (with quite alot of build up, and live results). And Diva-Dirt (who as its been said hosted EVE's last iPPV), haven't. In fact D-D's coverage of the show has been abysmal compared to Ringbelles

I respect the Ringbelles guys, they aren't wide of the mark often and cover far more of the indy womens scene than any other site.

Sounds like an awesome show, kinda ticked off I couldn't make it.

And gginc it was James "Darkside" Scot

Taken from Ringbelles

1. Jenny Sjodin pinned Blue Nikita with a German Suplex.

2. SWA Match: Mark Anthony beat Damian O’Connor with a victory roll.

3. Alpha Female defeated Rockstar Spud in a no DQ intergender match. Spud had called out any woman to face him.

4. Rhia O’Reilly pinned Kirsty Love with the Rhiadjustment DDT with help from Ayesha Ray.

5. Nikki Storm beat Kat Waters with the Perfect Storm in a great match.

6. Hannah & Holly Blossom defeated Kasey & Leah Owens. Holly (we think) pinned Kasey with a splash from Hannah’s shoulders. Rhia O’Reilly & Ayesha

Ray then came out to challenge The Blossoms for their spot in the Tag Team Championship tournament.

7. Rhia O’Reilly & Ayesha Ray beat Hannah & Holly Blossom. Rhia pinned Hannah after clipping her leg out of her leg.

8. Leon Britannico (Lucha Britannia) beat James “Darkside” Scott (SWA) with a hurracanrana.

9. Lucha Britannia match: Santarea defeated Bengal Tiger with a blockbuster neckbreaker.

10. Alpha Female retained the Pro Wrestling: EVE Championship by beating Ayesha Ray with a powerbomb in a London Rules Match (no count out, no DQ). Nikki Storm then came out to announce that she will challenge for the belt on November 10 before spitting in Alpha’s face and running off.

Archived