Have you ever been banned from an online forum?

nfc90210

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Have you ever been banned from an online forum, and if so what for?

I was messing around with Google and remembered that about nine years ago I got banned from Wrestling Classics. My offence was that in a thread about some flight attendants suing for sexual harassment because of their treatment on the Plane Ride from Hell I posted a picture of Ric Flair with his robe open and his groin area digitised to make it appear as if he was exposing himself. I had found the picture online and thought that it was mildly amusing. Crimson Mask didn't agree.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was once banned off 2 forums in a week. One was a Metallica forum I went to all the time and got bored and made a troll account. The day after I was banned from SMNnews forum for, of all things, mentioning Metallica! They were quite an elitist bunch if I say so myself.

I think that's it though.

Yup, I've been banned from Wrestling Classics aswell. I got fed up of Crimson Mask's posts, comments and silly names (all negative and at times derogatory) that were constantly directed towards British fighters in the MMA threads. Questioned whether he was some sort of rascist xenophobe, and he banned me.

I was banned from plentyoffish once, but turns out there are lots more dating sites out there.

Can't you just find out how to IP mask, maybe ask on here how it is done. Can't see any harm coming from that.

EDIT - damn you, Solo!

Archived