IMPACT Wrestling Discussion 14th June 2012 **SPOILERS**

hitman89762000

I am ridiculously excited for next week's Impact. They built it up brilliantly - you have the aftermath of the Sting attack, you have the Aries decision, you have the Dixie/AJ reveal, you have Gut Check, you have a Tessmacher Title defense against 1 of 4 possible challengers, you have the BFG Series Open Call Out matches, and on top of that we may get more on Madison's secret crush, more from the Bully/Park/Abyss story, possibly Devon's weekly Title defense, etc. Tons of stuff going on. My only worry is that it looks like it's going to be an 8 or 9 match show which is simply way too much for a 2-hour show so surely some stuff would be rushed through. Anyway, cannot wait. Roll on Thursday!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching it about half an hour behind as I was busy and I haven't fast forwarded any bar the adverts! Shows how much I'm digging it, also the camera angle of Tessmachers winning pin was pure filth! Well done lads.

Watching it about half an hour behind as I was busy and I haven't fast forwarded any bar the adverts! Shows how much I'm digging it, also the camera angle of Tessmachers winning pin was pure filth! Well done lads.

They also do the slow body shot of Christy Hemme at least once when she's doing her ring announcing wearing something sexy, they certainly know they are on a a channel dedicated to Men (In the US anyway)

• Paid Members
I hope option C is Austin Aries challenging Hulk Hogan to take the X title off him via a Ultimate Tower of Doom match (or whatever that big red cage was called).

If you mean the big, red, round thing with the hole in the top that Homicide ultra-spacked in his failure to climb out, 'twas the Thunderdome.

• Paid Members

The Thunderdome is a WCW match from the late 80s/early 90s. The TNA cage was called the X Asylum or something like that. It was incredibly high and awkward I know that. I don't think they've done one since Homicide's fat arse couldn't get over the top of it. And you could hardly see anyone in the match because the bars were so thick.

I hope option C is Austin Aries challenging Hulk Hogan to take the X title off him via a Ultimate Tower of Doom match (or whatever that big red cage was called).

If you mean the big, red, round thing with the hole in the top that Homicide ultra-spacked in his failure to climb out, 'twas the Thunderdome.

It was TerrorDome actually but only the first time and then it became known as Steel Asylum.

The Thunderdome is a WCW match from the late 80s/early 90s. The TNA cage was called the X Asylum or something like that. It was incredibly high and awkward I know that. I don't think they've done one since Homicide's fat arse couldn't get over the top of it. And you could hardly see anyone in the match because the bars were so thick.

It was called the Steel Asylum

EDIT. Beaten to it!

• Paid Members

It was TerrorDome actually but only the first time and then it became known as Steel Asylum.

Like a man wearing orthopaedic shoes, I stand corrected.

Archived