Fight Club: PRO "Fight for the Future 2012" 15/6/12

Chris.

• Paid Members
Hopefully its MK vs Davey seeing as Seven vs Davey has already happened (doubt that match was filmed :/ )

I think it probably was, they have filmed every show for a long time now for training purposes.

There was a rumour that there might be a best of FCP from 2011 at one point (which that match would almost certainly be on) but not heard anything else since. So depending on how well it was filmed it still might see the light of day at some point.

Hope this DVD does get made, Really want to see that match plus Eddie vs Trent vs Nigel from Infinity.

Watched Resolution last night, Fun show. Spud is just brilliant. Really couldn't tell if Mastiff was being serious when he went up to that fan

As somebody who is surprising himself that he has still not been to one i'm gonna have to get a couple of dvd's as I really wanna have a look at them after hearing so many good things. 2 for

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I have MK booked next week and Trent has said he wants to come over and kick some ass

I know what you mean about the live affect , been real gutted to have missed the last few but gonna really try for July's

Made up that Trent will be coming in, Trent vs Dupree please, or if Finlay is coming back round Trent vs Finlay would be great.

Defiantly worth trying to make a FCP show, before I went I heard the hype and didn't think it could possibly live up to it, but after I went my first show it did and I was hooked.

Archived