Fight Club: PRO "Fight for the Future 2012" 15/6/12

Chris.

Fight Club: PRO Returns to The Planet Wolverhampton.

The wait for the last show seemed like an eternity, so in just over two weeks we will go off again!

533009_10150955658204557_2112008055_n.jpg

Matches announced...

Death Match Rules -

Clint Margera vs The Rockstar Spud

ROCKSTAR SPUD - Death Match Wrestler?

Chris Brookes Trial Series 1/3 -

Chris Brookes vs Bastard Dave Mastiff

Tag Challenge -

The Hunter Brothers vs Dan Ryder & Dave Williams

The Re-Match -

Trent Seven vs MK McKinnan

Fight Club: PRO MK McKinnan & Trent Seven Speak Out

Find Fight Club: PRO on facebook and be sure to RSVP as attending Fight Club: PRO "FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE 2012"

#trainfightwin

#savethecage

#britishstrongstyle

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How that girl never got chucked out who was talking running kicks at it at "The Return" i will never know.

Especially seeing as how I was booted out of that one on my best behaviour! The bouncer must have jut fancied tapping her, which a throwing out would have impeded.

I hope the cage stays though.

The cage must stay!!

Looking forward to tonight's show. I'm bringing a potato peeler for Clint to use on Spud

Noticed on the davey richards tour thread that he'll visiting FCP "Friday 24th August - Fight Club Pro -Wolverhampton, England - Fight Club Pro" Great news! :)

How that girl never got chucked out who was talking running kicks at it at "The Return" i will never know.

Especially seeing as how I was booted out of that one on my best behaviour! The bouncer must have jut fancied tapping her, which a throwing out would have impeded.

I hope the cage stays though.

Hope it doesn't put you off FC:P Richie, As it is a great little promotion.

Noticed on the davey richards tour thread that he'll visiting FCP "Friday 24th August - Fight Club Pro -Wolverhampton, England - Fight Club Pro" Great news!

Damn! Im at Reading :angry:

Also hope they don't book the next show for the 13th or 27th of July due to the fact that Eddie will be working ROH those weekends, Book it for the 6th or 20th and let MK finally get the title. Eddies a great wrestler and everything but hes not here enough.

Eddie is working PWG on the 21st.

Generico did manage to make it to California for the Saturday night main event slot after working Fight Club the night before in October but I bet that was incredibly close.

I bet! If it doesn't happen in July then i guess it will happen August 24th when Daveys here, Unless they want to do Davey vs MK.

It

Archived