Special when Lit

Halitosis Romantic

Have a tilt  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

My brain doctor told me that I should get myself a hobby, so I think I'm going to teach myself how to make pinball tables - I've really been enjoying Pinball Arcade, and when I had it on my PC, I love PinMame. My favorite table of all time is Data East's early 90s Star Wars, followed by Cyclone and Theater of Magic.

First, I've got to decide what table to go with. They all sound like fun ideas, so I'll go with whatever the choice here is.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Ahh man. That is a hard decision between Requiem for a Dream or Arrested Development.

In the end I chose Requiem for a Dream.

Fun Fact - I have a notebook around somewhere from when me and a mate spent a stoned afternoon coming up with an Arrested Development version of Monopoly. Monopoly is a shit game though, sadly..

• Paid Members

Hush your gums, Chest - Monopoly is a blinder. I've had many, many hours of fun playing it - currently in the process of replacing my old board games with these bad boys.

Arrested Development Cluedo would be a good one - it was Buster, in the Banana Stand, with the cooler full of evidence.

I was thinking of making the fridge the centerpiece of a Requiem pinball, with a "juice" multiball.

• Paid Members

Actually, ass to ass sounds like the multiball - I can imagine the MP3 of that scene playing at just that moment. Juice sounds like a thing that would light the jackpot. Spell out J-U-I-C-E, then trap the ball in the electroshock therapy ward for the jackpot.

• Moderators
Juice sounds like a thing that would light the jackpot. Spell out J-U-I-C-E, then trap the ball in the electroshock therapy ward for the jackpot.

That sounds perfect.

I'd love to see the design sketches and ideas in this thread as you go along; that would be really fun!

Edit: I'm pretty much already assuming that Requiem for a Dream is going to win the public vote, I'm going to be gutted if it doesn't :( . Don't let me down, people!

• Paid Members

I voted for Lost.

On the subject of Monopoly, it's great, but inevitably would always end with someone robbing/bribing the bank. It always descends into chaos. I once played it with 4 mates while we were in a parked car. Played for hours we did.

A guy has actually made a full Lost pinball table. http://www.element14.com/community/docs/DO...pinball-machine As well as that his first pinball table was a Bill Paxton one. http://benheck.com/03-16-2010/bill-paxton-pinball I'd go for an Arrested Development table personally, there's so many great sound clips to use as well as having stuff like a stair car ramp and the banana stand as a trapdoor.

Archived