AMP Wrestling Live - Coventry

Quentin

• Paid Members

582468_456918764320733_2027508200_n.jpg

AMP Wrestling return to the Hagard Centre in Willenhall, Coventry on June 30th for another blockbuster event. Our last few events have played out to a fired up, near sellout crowds and we hope to follow suit this month with a final showdown between two bitter enemies, a title match and two of the hottest up-and-comers in the UK.

In the final battle in their fierce rivalry, EDGAR STRYFE and SCOTT GRIMM will colide in a TABLES MATCH! This match will only end when one man drives the other through a cold, hard table. Expect fireworks from these two bruisers as one of them gets ready to taste wood.

Also on June 30th, after winning a brutal Battle Royale at our last event, number one contender DEACON FROST will get his shot at the gold when he challenges AMP Heavyweight Champion JEKKEL. With the title on the line, both men are sure to bring their A game with them.

JUST SIGNED TODAY!!!

Two of the fastest-rising stars on the UK scene will be rolling into Coventry on June 30th. MARK ANDREWS and WILD BOAR are currently tearing it up all over the Europe and are sure to turn heads when they return to AMP Wrestling.

Check us out on Facebook for updates as they happen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

With just a few days left until the show, we are delighted to announce a huge cruiserweight tag contest.

THE HUNTER BROTHERS will make their AMP Wrestling debut this Saturday - and we have lined up some fierce competition for them in the shape of high-flying Welsh duo, MARK ANDREWS and FLASH MORGAN!

• Paid Members

Packed house last night! That totalled 93 but for that house, that is packed.

Helix beat Mike Peace with the Bomchickawawa DDT

Will Power beat 'Dangerous' Dick Izzard after a KO from two sick powerbombs

The Hunters beat Mark Andrews and Flash Morgan in an insanely good match. Lee tripped Andrews and an attempted suplex ended up with Jim pinning Mandrews.

JekkeL retained the AMP title over Andrew Hughes with a chokeslam after Rev. Lex pulled Deacon Frost from the match as he felt "the time was not right" for Frost.

Ryan Finn beat Ian Williams with a pump-handle cutter

Edgar Stryfe beat Scott Grimm in a ridiculously brutal table match. Grimm was powerbombed from the second rope through the table, the end of which then flew up and nailed him in the face leaving some pretty nasty damage.

Wild Boar unfortunately had to pull out at the last minute due to illness but will return to AMP in the near future.

• Paid Members

Personally, I really enjoyed the show and we've had lots of good feedback. Very proud of it.

If everyone that has asked me about Triple X coming back gave me a quid, I'd have booked ZSJ vs Scott Steiner at Rock City by now. All I will say for now is... it's being looked into.

Personally, I really enjoyed the show and we've had lots of good feedback. Very proud of it.

If everyone that has asked me about Triple X coming back gave me a quid, I'd have booked ZSJ vs Scott Steiner at Rock City by now. All I will say for now is... it's being looked into.

What about if we actually did all give you a quid?

Archived