4FW: WrestleWar II

4FWpromoter

‎4FW keeps up it's tradition of putting on the very best seminars at the Fulltime academy based in Cheney Manor in Swindon, On Sunday 28th October we proudly welcome Japanese Wrestling Legend the Great Sasuke. Spaces are very limited, You can buy your slot on the seminar this evening at www.4fw-online.com in the shop section.

SasukeSeminarcopy.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next Star announced will be hot off his first tour of Japan with Michinoku Pro...

JasonLarussoStatscopy.jpg

4FW Junior Heavyweight Champion

Jason Larusso

Jason Larusso was always a standout at the 4FW training school. This dedicated athlete travels from Swansea in Wales 3 times a week, 2 and a half hours each way meaning many hours of driving each week to train at the 4FW Academy. This determination plus his heart and desire led many to believe it would not be long before he became a Champion in 4FW. However some said he lacked one thing that would win him a Championship here in 4FW...Self belief. Even though Larusso fought hard to be the best, the pressure he put on himself to win over and become a hero to the 4FW fans often made him doubt that he would ever live up to his potential.

Those fears were dispelled when he ended Owen Phoenix's 2 year reign and became only the 3rd ever 4FW Junior Heavyweight Champion in the company's history. This came after another huge win at New Years Wrestleution in February where he defeated one of the UK's biggest names in Rockstar Spud. This win was surely a huge confidence boost for Larusso and a big help in him achieving his Championship win.

Now the young man Larusso with half English and half Italian heritage embarks on a 3 month tour of Japan with Michinoku Pro. He knows that he will now face an even bigger test in holding on to the Championship. Many wolves are at his door including fellow young Italian Antonio De Luca who has already left his mark on Larusso by attacking him from behind on his debut in Junes Battle Britannia event and helping Rockstar Spud and Wild Boar defeat Larusso and Dragon Emperor. However the person Larusso might be in most danger from is Benham Ali who he will be staying with in Japan with for those 3 months and has always wanted the Junior Championship for himself. Can Jason Larusso surpass Owen Phoenix's monstrous 2 year reign as Champion?

Very cool coup getting Tommy Taylor on the show. I saw him on 2 of the Evolve ippvs and was so impressed considering those were his first matches in 2 years. He should be in top condition by the time October comes around and will have faced a few more big names in Evolve which in turn will make him an even bigger name.

Also looking forward to see how much better Larusso is after his time in Japan. He's already a great young wrestler and hopefully he will become improve as much as Ali did after his Japan tour.

I can't wait for both to return, Larusso gets to face off against Great Sasuke and Fujita 'Jr' Hayato in his first week in Japan, great opportunities.

Poor guy isn't going to make it out of Japan alive :(

I'm dead keen for the M-Pro guys to get announced. I wanna see Hayato live so bad you have no idea.

I can't wait for both to return, Larusso gets to face off against Great Sasuke and Fujita 'Jr' Hayato in his first week in Japan, great opportunities.

Poor guy isn't going to make it out of Japan alive :(

I'm dead keen for the M-Pro guys to get announced. I wanna see Hayato live so bad you have no idea.

I swear I saw on their Facebook a week or so ago it said 'Can't wait to bring over these two' and linked a to match featuring Kenou and Fujita 'Jr' Hayato. It wasn't a proper announcement of sorts but I guess it answers your question.

Yeah while they may want to bring them over, I'm sure it's not guaranteed until they're announced.

Oh and I saw this and thought of this show:

531386_4270959178067_1911959297_n.jpg

Haha, what's he like, hoping to announce his Saturday match very soon, his Friday match has been confirmed and I personally can't wait to witness it.

According to 4fw twitter another stars been booked for the show...

The talent we have just confirmed is making a big name for himself in Japan and Stateside, it will be his UK debut, 4FW Management have been looking at him for a while and things have worked out for it to happen, probably not who people would imagine but I think it will be great to have him over here, ecspecially with the new role he has just been given.

Hmm. Will have a think of that one.

Am I right in thinking I saw a six man tag for this show is going to be announced over the weekend?

I'm just waiting for Hayato to confirm before committing to a ticket...... But I still may go with just Sasuke as the potential to see a legend like him live is not to be sniffed at and I am being selfish wanting more guys to make me part with my cash seen as Togo and Shinzaki alone sold me last time. You teased me with promising more M-Pro guys!

I definately did hint at it as it will be happening but things come up so it's not a matter of if, it's when, but it's down to the Management on who would be best suited and for when as M-Pro run many events throughout Japan and they are trying to build new stars, so it needs to work for us and for them, I can assure you that he wil definately be over as Hayato is the first guy they want to send along with Kenou, I'm trying to make it happen but if it dosn't it will happen at the very start of next year, that I can assure you.

I know you really want to see him live and 4FW really wants to get him to the UK, all I'l say at this point is keep checking back.

Yes we'll be announcing the 6 man tag at the weekend along with the International talent. The 6 Man Tag has ridiculous amounts of potential to be UK MOTY, high octane non stop action and will be a great way to kick off the show.

TheSheikStatscopy.jpg

The Almighty Sheik

4FW is proud to announce that The Almighty Sheik will be making his European debut this October. This Syrian native is without question one of the most feared and dangerous competitors in the entire World right now, The Sheik has vowed to cause chaos in 4FW even if it's at the expense of some of 4FWs most popular stars.

The Sheik is current Zero 1 superstar and former NWA World Heavyweight Champion and is stepping foot on UK soil for the first time, Just what kind of impact will this crazed maniacal individual have on 4FW? There's only one way to find out... WrestleWar II Saturday 27th October.

Ah :(

Not gonna lie, the only note worthy thing about The Sheik is that he's a money mark promoter who booked himself and paid to win the NWA Title.

Taylor and Sheik are two very odd choices. At least Taylor actually is English.

Archived