4FW: WrestleWar II

4FWpromoter

New Years Wrestleution 2012 was a cracking event not 1 bad contest on the card, lighting and filming was alot better, Williams/Ali vs Ryan/Phoenix was absolutely great, watched it back for the first time yesterday, cracking contest.

2 Stars and 1 Contest will be announced the start of the week.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For M-Pro guys coming to the UK, Hayato Jr. Fujita tops the list.

Kenou and Kenbai would be tidy choices. The Yapper Men would be guys I wouldn't mind seeing, as Speed of Sound those 2 are a good little Jr. Team.

However, there are 2 guys that I think I just HAVE to experience at some point: The Brahman Brothers.

However, there are 2 guys that I think I just HAVE to experience at some point: The Brahman Brothers.

luke_NOOOOOO_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Finally, something we disagree on!!! :)

I think I know why you don't like them. I mean, up until a year or so ago I was in the same boat. But they make me smile and I always seem to enjoy their BJW matches. Then again, that may be the best place for them.

First 2 4FW Stars heading out to Michinoku Pro for 3 Months are 'The Sheik' Behnam Ali and current 4FW Junior Heavyweight Champion Jason Larusso, both will be in intense training and working M-Pro events, they will also be lucky enough to be helping out during the huge Masked tournament featuring Ultimo Dragon, Great Sasuke, Jushin Liger and many more.

Both Stars will be returning just 2 days before 4FW: WrestleWar II

M-ProTourcopy.jpg

That is some excellent news. Great job!

If you were at Battle Britannia then this contest was made on the night, this rivalry has been going on for over a year and it finally comes to an end, First Contest Announced...

JackDynamovTheSaintcopy.jpg

Steel Cage Grudge Match

Jack Dynamo -vs- The Saint

Who could have foreseen this time last year that Jack Dynamo would become one of the most hated figures in all of 4FW? Once the number 1 hero of the 4FW fans, he displayed a never say die attitude that endeared him to them and ensured he would always be in the title picture.

However his close friend and ally The Saint slowly became more and more popular with the fans and soon surpassed Dynamo by not only becoming the crowd favourite but also the 4FW Heavyweight Champion. Incensed by this and a catalogue of shoulder injuries, Dynamos mind became twisted and led him to eventually snap and attack his former friend causing Saint to lose the 4FW Heavyweight Championship against 'The Saviour' JD Knight in a Steel Cage.

Fast forward over a year to October 2012 and after things have come full circle The Saint has his nemesis inside a Steel Cage, right where he wants him and where the rivalry began last July. However was this Dynamo's plan all along? Does Dynamo actually have The Saint right where he wants him so he can finally end Saints career in this career shortening match ? Either way, this rivalry could come to an end after this brutal match, but at what cost?

4FW cage matches are usually pretty epic and I'm sure this one won't be any different!

The last 3 Cage matches have all had unique finishes, and this rivalry is really heated so expect something pretty damn epic.

Next 2 wrestlersand match number 2 confirmed for WrestleWar II will be announced this weekend.

Next Star Announced for Saturday 27th October:

ShaSamuelsStatscopy.jpg

'East End Butcher' Sha Samuels

After a 5 year hiatus, Sha Samuels made an immediate impact upon his return to 4FW by attacking the current 4FW Heavyweight Champion Eddie Ryan and causing absolute mayhem. This lead to the 'East End Butcher' and the 'English Lion' facing off against each other at Battle Britannia 2012 in a very heated Championship match, Ryan eventually won the battle but Sha undoubtedly won the war.

Sha was not happy about losing upon his return and attacked the Champion after the match and tried to do serious damage to Ryan's leg with a steel chair, before he was able to do any serious damage he was stopped by 4FW officials. With a smirk on his face Samuels left knowing he'd sent a message to the 4FW fans and to the 4FW Heavyweight Champion that this war has only just begun.

The former Kartel member caused utter chaos with his partner Terry Frazier in the early years of 4FW but many say he is even more dangerous on his own, he's called the 'East End Butcher' for a reason most notably because of his aggressive and at times sadistic actions. Will Samuels be able to Butcher his way through 4FW en route to trying to claim the 4FW Heavyweight Championship?

The question on everbodies mind is why viciously attack Eddie Ryan, is it purely for the gold or is there more to Shas' actions than meets the eye?

(Photo Credit: Rob Brazier)

Just seen on Facebook that 4FW are thinking of putting one of their home grown talents against Sasuke on a show on Friday and against the best possible Uk or international talent they can on this one. Who would you guys like to see him face on the Saturday if you could pick anyone?

Would definately run something like that when we run a 4FW vs Michinoku Pro event, next year maybe, with many M-Pro stars that Wrestle for them on a regular basis still to bring over like Ultimo Dragon, Yoshitsune, Kenou, Kenbai, Fujita "Jr." Hayato etc, plus trying for TAKA, Funaki and a returning Jinsei Shinzaki we plan on making it a great event so don't want to throw away everything at once.

We are planning 4FW Star vs. Great Sasuke or a possible Tag Match on Friday 26th October (Venue To Be Announced Soon) and we want to put on the best possible contest on this event on Saturday 27th October Great Sasuke vs. ????? in a singles contest, we have contacted a few names, if any of them come off it will be phenomenal.

Also for those interested 'The Sheik' Behnam Ali and 4FW Junior Heavyweight Champion Jason Larusso fly out to Japan on 22nd July and stay till 23rd October, if anyone wants to keep up to date I will try post most things in here, we are currently working out the next 2 stars to send after this WrestleWar II event.

Archived