4FW: WrestleWar II

4FWpromoter

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
with the founder of Michinoku Pro already announced will we see more athletes from the Japanese company step foot in the 4FW Battlefield in October?

Fujita "Jr" Hayato isn't just on my list of guys from M-Pro I'd wanna see, he IS the list.

So, so, so talented a wrestler and this would be his European debut (to my knowledge?) so would be an amazing coup.

That is definately happening :) will it be this event? keep checking back, a return from Jinsei Shinzaki aswell maybe? all I will say is hugely exciting :thumbsup: sending 4FW stars over to Michinoku Pro before this event also, names to be announced soon.

I do wanna see Great Sasuke, but running again CZW in Fight Club that night is tempting me..... Hayato kicking people square in the face would have my money, hands down.

4FWMPROcopy.jpg

‎4FW and Legendary Japanese Pro-Wrestling organisation Michinoku Pro are proud to announce a working agreement, more news set to follow very soon, with 2 4FW Stars heading out to Japan very soon (names to be announced next week), which M-Pro Stars will be heading to the UK? a full statement will be released very soon.

First 2 4FW Stars heading out to Michinoku Pro for 3 Months are 'The Sheik' Behnam Ali and current 4FW Junior Heavyweight Champion Jason Larusso, both will be in intense training and working M-Pro events, they will also be lucky enough to be helping out during the huge Masked tournament featuring Ultimo Dragon, Great Sasuke, Jushin Liger and many more.

Both Stars will be returning just 2 days before 4FW: WrestleWar II

M-ProTourcopy.jpg

Excellent news. Ali really is going to end up as one of England's best and all this time in Japan will no doubt mold him into become even better than he currently is and he, to me, was already the main guy who stood out on the two 4FW shows I've been too. The only thing he needs to do to help him look like more of a star would be to drop using Davairi's old theme music as it makes him look small time.

Excellent news. Ali really is going to end up as one of England's best and all this time in Japan will no doubt mold him into become even better than he currently is and he, to me, was already the main guy who stood out on the two 4FW shows I've been too. The only thing he needs to do to help him look like more of a star would be to drop using Davairi's old theme music as it makes him look small time.

We are currently speaking to a producer to create personlised 4FW themes, we will hopefully have everything sorted for October, but yeh fully understand what you mean. I can't wait for the pair to return, Larusso has so much potential but lacks in confidence I have no doubts this trip will transform him they way it did Ali over a year ago when he first went to K-Dojo, training and wrestling every single day will be great for both and for all the talent we send out in the future, we will be sending more 4FW talent but it will be an every 3 months type deal.

Well they only have two DVD's out of their October show (Togo vs Ali, Devitt vs Phoenix) and the Feb one (Finlay vs Knight, Williams/Ali vs Ryan/Phoenix) and I would recommend the Oct show if you only get one of the two as I was there and the main event was fantastic. Bought the DVD last week but still haven't watched it. Devitt vs Phoenix is on youtube.

Archived