RevPro SUMMER SIZZLER 2012, August 26th, Sittingbourne

Andy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wont lie, Im in no rush to buy tickets for this show, I look forward to seeing what is on the rest of the card. This is partly due to a very dull second half of the last show which left me rather deflated and on a bit of a downer and the idea of watching Sha Samuels in a 30 minute match.

Since he got the belt Sha seems to have completely gone to shit, I honestly can't say I have got much enjoyment if any at all out of his matches, promos or the group involving Spud and T Bone (ok, maybe seeing them get smashed around at Revolution). Even as a huge Marty fan I don't think the main event will be any good.

What happend with Watlers injury prior to the last show? Any chance of seeing him on this show? Maybe in that match against Mastiff? That along with a Gargano vs Sabre match and I will probably start making plans to be there.

• 2 weeks later...
zackgargano.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

Coming hot off the heels of his second stay in Japan’s Pro Wrestling NOAH, Zack Sabre Jr will return to his home promotion IPW:UK for what many would consider a dream match as he will pit his wits against Dragongate USA’s Open The Freedom Gate Champion Johnny Gargano.

Stylistically this match is the wrestling purists dream and with Gargano going all out to make an immediate impression on his European wrestling debut and Sabre performing for the first time in a long time in front of friends, family and the fans that shaped his career to where it is today, neither man will want to disappoint.

IPW fans have known for a long time that Zack Sabre Jr is world class & that fact is no longer a secret as word has been circulating around the wrestling world about just how good Zack is and with NOAH officials thrilled with his progress this will be UK fans opportunity to see how Sabre has evolved after a 2nd 3 month tour of Japan.

If he thought that his homecoming would be easy Sabre can think again, as in Gargano he faces a world beater, a man who has overcome adversity his whole life. Making his way from the opening match of the first DG USA show, to becoming the first American to hold the Open The Freedom Gate Championship, defeating YAMATO in a match that many people never gave him any chance in, Gargano finally proved all his doubters wrong. But his struggle didn’t stop there.

After establishing himself as one of the best performers on the planet Gargano was thwarted by a career threatening back injury and there were shouts for him to relinquish the title he had worked so hard to earn. But Gargano never one to listen to those who said he can’t simply worked harder than ever to make a return to the ring and now he is back, better, faster & stronger than ever and he will be giving everything he has got to show Zack Sabre Jr. and IPW faithful why so many people are raving about him.

It’s a privilege to see Gargano and Sabre compete live and in person, but on the same card and in the same match this quite simply can be described as a dream match and with opportunities to see Sabre perform live becoming rarer and rarer this is without a doubt a contest that you don’t want to miss!

30 Minute Iron Fist Match for the Undisputed British Heavyweight Championship:

Sha Samuels

I'm guessing Stixx vs Mastiff after what happened on their last show.

If Juvi is on the show, I'd like to see him against Lion Kid and also Dar vs Haskins

Also hope to see the Hooligans on the card again, maybe a rematch with Ego after they arguably stole the show show time.

Yeah I'd say Mastiff/Stixx is a lock after the last show. I think Haskins is intending to be in America in August so isn't likely to be on this show. Surprised to see Juvi on the show, but he exceeded expectations in his match against Haskins last May (that DVD still needs to be released btw....) so wouldn't mind seeing him against Lion Kid or Noam Dar as already mentioned.

I do wonder where Spud and T-Bone will fit on this show with Scurll and Mastiff already potentially in matches.

Yeah I'd say Mastiff/Stixx is a lock after the last show. I think Haskins is intending to be in America in August so isn't likely to be on this show. Surprised to see Juvi on the show, but he exceeded expectations in his match against Haskins last May (that DVD still needs to be released btw....) so wouldn't mind seeing him against Lion Kid or Noam Dar as already mentioned.

I do wonder where Spud and T-Bone will fit on this show with Scurll and Mastiff already potentially in matches.

The shows been out on DVD & available at shows since the following Sittingbourne show! I'm currently in the process of getting a full stock of all DVD's for online sale but alas I'm still waiting on issues with the web shop that's preventing me adding products to be fixed before I can put up any online :(

Whaaaaat? I didn't see it in November and it wasn't there in Feb either. Definitely wasn't there last show as there was only the Troxy and a handful of other DVD's on show then.

Okay make sure it's there in August and I'll definitely be picking up a copy. No Escape 2012 too.

Archived