WWE Superstars Discussion Thread

Forrest

wwe-superstars-logo.jpg

We don't seem to have a Superstars thread, despite it being the best in-ring product WWE has at the moment, and seeing as NXT has one, I think we need one. So use this thread to discuss past, present and future episodes of Superstars. Last week, Hunico and Tatsu had a mega match this week, proving those two to be some of the best workers in the company. Jinder was Jinder and Zack Ryder took on Jack Swagger in an enjoyable affair. All was good.

Discuss.

• Paid Members
The company does have some good lower mid card talent, JTTS's but who can put on mini classics each week.

They do have some talented JTTS, but the issue for most of them is nobody really gives a toss about them. Most of them won't be with the company in about 2 years. Then again I expected Tatsu to get the sack a few years back. Tatsu has been around for nearly 5 years now and couldn't tell you much about what he's done. JTG has been around for 7 years. MENTAL to think about that.

I do love Hunico though. I think there is something that can be done with him.

The company does have some good lower mid card talent, JTTS's but who can put on mini classics each week.

They do have some talented JTTS, but the issue for most of them is nobody really gives a toss about them. Most of them won't be with the company in about 2 years. Then again I expected Tatsu to get the sack a few years back. Tatsu has been around for nearly 5 years now and couldn't tell you much about what he's done. JTG has been around for 7 years. MENTAL to think about that.

I do love Hunico though. I think there is something that can be done with him.

I also love Hunico. He seems rather comfortable on the mic, and he has developed a great WWE Cruiserweight style of wrestling, something Sin Cara should take heed of.

I'm also envious of his style of dress. He looks fucking cool. I would get beat up in my area if I wore that shit though.

• Paid Members
I also love Hunico. He seems rather comfortable on the mic, and he has developed a great WWE Cruiserweight style of wrestling, something Sin Cara should take heed of.

I'm also envious of his style of dress. He looks fucking cool. I would get beat up in my area if I wore that shit though.

Whilst I like Hunico, and totally get why he dresses like he does and everything, I personally think he looks a bit odd wrestling in "Latino Street Clothes". I dont really know how else I expect him to dress, (other than in some form of wrestling attire of course).

• Paid Members

Personally I would hook Hunico and Comancho up with Alberto Del Rio. ADR can be their employer and they will be his Mexican street dogs who take care of his dirty business for him. I think it would work.

Personally I would hook Hunico and Comancho up with Alberto Del Rio. ADR can be their employer and they will be his Mexican street dogs who take care of his dirty business for him. I think it would work.

Sounds a bit too gang orientated though, which is why WWE stopped Primo and Epico from alligning with Hunico and Camamcho supposedly.

Archived