PRO WRESTLING ELITE - DOUBLE HEADER!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Mickie James the only International name or is there plans for any more? I really don't see James being a huge draw however I am very interested in who will be champ.

So on that I will be buying a ticket but at the moment it wont be a meet and greet one unless another name is added.

• Paid Members

As mentioned in the post directly above, this venue has sold out for us previously, so we feel Mickie will only ensure this trend continues for the both nights. While we appreciate your feedback, we are sorry you feel that Mickie as an addition to the events is not a big deal. We believe this has the potential to be a truly fantastic weekend for Scottish Wrestling and we are both excited and proud to be bringing yet another truly global star to this country, who we feel is indeed a major draw on their own.

Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you at the event.

Is Mickie James the only International name or is there plans for any more? I really don't see James being a huge draw however I am very interested in who will be champ.

So on that I will be buying a ticket but at the moment it wont be a meet and greet one unless another name is added.

She's been a regular on TV since the end of 2005 with the two biggest promotions in North America. In theory, she should be a decent draw.

She's been a regular on TV since the end of 2005 with the two biggest promotions in North America. In theory, she should be a decent draw.

She was at LFCC a few weeks back and was really popular, the queue to meet her was huge!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Full card for Night 1 announced as well as an image of our new WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

**TICKET UPDATE**

Platinum Tickets for night one have sold out and over 50% of Silver have sold also.

Less than 50% of Platinum Tickets remain for night 2

Remember you can also get a special Double Header ticket for just

Archived