Ironfist Wrestling - K O T I T

Ironfist Wrestling

King of the Ironfist Tournament

Richmond Place Club

Hereford, Herefordshire

Friday 24th August 2012

***names so far confirmed***

Terry Frazier, (Ironfist British Champion) 'The Superstar' Carlos, Mark Andrews, Cupid Valentino, Ashley Reed, Rigour Mortis, The Dunne Bros & More.

What I would like to know however, is what do you the regular attender of british wrestling events want to see from a upcoming promotion?

Named british workers? Big Venues? Production Values of the Live Event? Let me know? Good prices?

Cheers

Ironfist Wrestling

Richmond Place Club

Hereford, Herefordshire

Terry Frazier, (Ironfist British Champion) 'The Superstar' Carlos, Mark Andrews, Cupid Valentino, Ashley Reed, Rigour Mortis, The Dunne Bros & More.

What I would like to know however, is what do you the regular attender of british wrestling events want to see from a upcoming promotion?

Named british workers? Big Venues? Production Values of the Live Event? Let me know? Good prices?

Cheers

As you are in Hereford I'd seriously recommend you trying to persuade Jules Lambrini out of retirement as he is based there...I would also say with them not being too far up the road either you can't pass on Mark Haskins, Mad Man Manson or either T-Bone as all 3 live in Malvern... Too good an opportunity to miss I reckon...

Ironfist Wrestling

Richmond Place Club

Hereford, Herefordshire

Cheers

As you are in Hereford I'd seriously recommend you trying to persuade Jules Lambrini out of retirement as he is based there...I would also say with them not being too far up the road either you can't pass on Mark Haskins, Mad Man Manson or either T-Bone as all 3 live in Malvern... Too good an opportunity to miss I reckon...

Cheers, we did use Mark Haskins on our first visit to Hereford earlier this year and no suprise that he went down very well.

I knew t-bone was localish to the area, had no idea about mad man manson though so thanks for the heads up.

Archived