New WWE Title?

ad2bad

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How so? He had a awesome reign! The ic belt was used brilliently to elevate him up the card.

But they booked him to lose nearly every match in what seems like an eternity, he had a god awful reign.

Edit: I actually just had to look up who was the current champion, I couldn't for the life of me remember if he still had it or not. It turns out Christian is the champ, but they really need to dump both the IC Title and the US Title. They have just become meaningless pieces of tin.

I was talking about the run AFTER the Big Show held it for 5 minutes. Cody got it back and they flushed everything down the toilet.

Oh yeah he has looked awful since his Mania match, however before that his booking was the best of anyone holding the IC or US title in ages

• Paid Members

Didn't like Cody's reign with the I.C. Think people are seeing it that because he held it so long that he made it worth something when in fact i don't remember him feuding with anybody for the belt all i remember is the Booker/Orton feuds.

Cody had a title run?

I guess that's what the white belt was for eh... how many successful defences did he make?

I honestly can't remember any.

Maybe six. Two each against Zeke, Booker T and Ted DiBiase. Don't blame you for not remembering them. But the belt matched his knickers, best IC champ ever!

Cody had a title run?

I guess that's what the white belt was for eh... how many successful defences did he make?

Maybe six. Two each against Zeke, Booker T and Ted DiBiase. Don't blame you for not remembering them. But the belt matched his knickers, best IC champ ever!

All that effort Ryder did was for nothing then. Instead of dicking about on the internet he should've just made some tights with a picture of the WWE title on the arse.

Cody had a title run?

He beat John Morrison too at the PPV where he debuted the new IC Title design. But yes I agree not exactly the best title reign we've ever seen.

Ultimate Warrior did that and ended up selling them for about ten grand.

To JakeRobertsParoleOfficer?

I have no idea if they went for that, lol.

He has had loads of gear on ebay for sale, but dont think much of it sold, or at least not for the asking price(s).

Im sure he dont need the $$$$ though. I have heard from a reliable source that basically from 89-92 only Hogan earned more in wwf and i read somewhere that Warriors wcw run landed him about 2m usd. That may sound maf but apparently Hogan was earning 1m a month back then and his deal was $500,000 a ppv whether he appeared or not.

How the talent must secretly miss wcw and teds dosh laden deals. Hell at the end even stevie ray was on 1.2m $ p.a.

Archived