New WWE Title?

ad2bad

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can't really figure the exact size of this, I'd guess this might just be one of the side-plates. So, based on that, it looks fine to me.

If the size of the text on whatever it is next to the belt is anything to go by (simply assuming that it's A4), it looks as though that is the centre plate.

It's the mainplate. Please trust me on this.

Why should we trust you?

I would say it's because I've seen better pictures of it. That and the fact I've laid a truck load of belt info on here and not a piece has been misleading or wrong.

j5k27n.jpg

In the corner opposite the watermark (A site I'm a long time member of.) the two grey patches are raw zinc side plates that have been cut out and are considerable smaller than the main plate you see. The picture is also taken on an angle and makes it look smaller than it is.

Edit: Thank-you Mr NEWM, manners cost nothing but can mean a lot.

3rd thread talking about this.

i looked around and couldnt see it?

i think it could be a nice looking title belt, question is do they debut it around cm punk? they always seem to debut the new title with the guy they want to take them forward.

What the fuck is that. The WWE Chav title, I cant even compare it to the spinner belt they both look awful. Hopefully they will change it and its only a prototype.

It doesn't look prestigious it looks like a belt buckle. I miss the days of an eagle and a globe on it and the title looked classy.

Archived