A few questions about WWE @ Butlins

Stealingsilver

I have been to Butlins in Minehead 4 or 5 times for All tommorow's parties festival. However the setup is quite different from a normal Butlins weekend as all Music/Events are organised by ATP themselves rather than Butlins. I am surprising my girlfriend by taking her to the WWE weekend. However I have a few questions before I go.

1) Where is the ring? Do the rent a marquee or just put it in front of Burger King?

2) Is there anything else going on at Butlins that weekend that would interest someone in their 20s?

3) Do WWE just put on a show for one night and then go. Or will there be signings or other wrestling related activities?

4) At ATP have their own tv channel when they host at ATP. Does WWE do the same?

5) How busy are the bars/clubs during the evening?

6) Will they be showing Smackdown on Friday Night?

Any other advice or suggestions would be great!

Thanks in advance!

• Paid Members

1) Where is the ring? Do the rent a marquee or just put it in front of Burger King?

I'm fairly sure there is a large indoor arena at that particular butlins.

2) Is there anything else going on at Butlins that weekend that would interest someone in their 20s?

Drinking, but thats about it.

3) Do WWE just put on a show for one night and then go. Or will there be signings or other wrestling related activities?

I'd imagine it'll be a show and then go. It gets treated like every other house show.

4) At ATP have their own tv channel when they host at ATP. Does WWE do the same?

I have no idea what that means, but you'd only be able to see the show if you pay to attend. Which would be "on top" of anything from butlins, IIRC.

5) How busy are the bars/clubs during the evening?

Depending on the season, Rammed. In november i dont think it'd be to busy, but it'll still be full of parents/kids etc.

6) Will they be showing Smackdown on Friday Night

No unless you want to watch it else where. I doubt butlins have sky in the rooms (that i know of).

I'd just buy a ticket for the show, and stay else where. And next time use the questions thread at the top.

• Paid Members
I'd just buy a ticket for the show, and stay else where.

Don't think they offer that.

Do you have to stay at butlins? I always though WWE just ran a show at the arena, and you had to buy tickets for that anyway.....or can you only get tickets if you stay there?

Minehead November 9th.

Are you sure it's that date? Ticketmaster has the 'Raw World Tour' in Cardiff November 9th.

Somehow my family are going to this! (My mum asked if the Rock and Stone Cold would be there :rolleyes: ) It'll be my first WWE event, so I'm looking forward to it, no matter how shit Butlins is

Minehead November 9th.

Are you sure it's that date? Ticketmaster has the 'Raw World Tour' in Cardiff November 9th.

Somehow my family are going to this! (My mum asked if the Rock and Stone Cold would be there :rolleyes: ) It'll be my first WWE event, so I'm looking forward to it, no matter how shit Butlins is

That's the date the Butlins website has (you book the weekend of the 9th-12th), but I guess the event could be on Saturday 10th or Sunday 11th.

Archived