cheers , Guys

much appreciate your prompt reply

hi guys

great news that a few 2nd seats are available

really lookin forward to the show

just q quick question - can you recommend where to park near the

venue ?

thanks in advance

Due to a slight change in our seating layout we are releasing an additional 8 Second Row tickets!

These will only be sold on the door, first come first served!

We'll see you all there tomorrow night :)

There are a number of places to park, such as Liverpool One multistory, Queens Square, etc, you really have a lot of choice, if you type in 'parking in liverpool' on google you'l find all the options and can then pick the most suitable for your needs, there are various signs as you get into the city which will help you to find the one you want too. I am also lead to believe that parking is free in the street after 6, id double check with signs in the street but I'm sure some people did this last time and had no problems.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although the last show received rave reviews, I was left cold by it, with technical problems that were well documented and a number of disappointing matches. I can say that this show was miles better and if this had been the quality put forward last time I would have been buzzing to get back for this show.Bubblegum beat Rampage in a good big man/little man encounter which saw Bubblegum take a nasty bump off the top rope to the floor following a closeline from Brown. Really good opener which the crowd were well in to.The council vs assorted wrestlers was the weak link of the show. The sound system was still horrible and the lengthy angle before and after the match suffered because of it. I absolutely hate this angle, but it is what it is, so whatever. Noam Dar vs Jack Gallagher was good. I can't help but think that they would have had a much more satisfying match if it wasn't for the league rules, which I'm not that fond of, but it told a good story and nobody can question the talent of the people involved.The second half opened with Zack Gibson vs Sam Bailey in what was match of the night in my mind. The crowd were rabid for Gibson and both men put on one of the best performances I've seen from either. I look forward to a rematch due to the dodgy finish. This also highlights my problem with the league, as Gibson stole the show here in a way that wasn't possible due to the constraints of the rules at the last show. He is clearly the hometown hero and I look forward to the day where he gets his shot at The Juice's championship.The tag team match was another fine contest. At the start, The Models interrupted and demanded to be included in the match. At least I think that's what was said, as the sound system is still terrible. I assume that it was also announced as an elimination threeway, but that came as a complete surprise when Project Ego were eliminated and the match continued. Apparently the sound guy was also caught off guard, as he immediatly played the Scottish team's music, which gave the final ending away. However, despite that I really enjoyed the match and it had a nice mix of wrestling, comedy, high risk moves and good double team action. Finally Juice retained against Ligero in another strong encounter, which saw a brawl around all corners of the building and earned a "that was boss" chant from the Liverpool crowd. This was yet another really enjoyable match which rounded off a superb second half and a fine show overall.I appreciate that there's nowhere to go but forward with the league plan and the promotion have made their bed with it and must see it through. This is not just a personal preference: I noted at the last show that there was a large portion of the crowd who had lost interest with the first league match which effectively cut the show off at the knees. The fact that this show only had the one league match was a marked improvement, helped by the talent of those involved. Also getting the terrible council storyline over and done with early in the show was another step in the right direction. The Hammer is too green to be a show ender, but putting him early on the card is fine. The next show was announced for 1st December, which I am looking forward to already. The company already had a fantastic venue in a good location with a solid crowd, so I'm made up that the actual show took such a large step in the right direction. Well done to all involved.

Must say the venue was alot better than expected it to be, it had a very good atsmophere to the whole event.

Rampage vs bubblegum was a decent opener and it's thought they did the big man little man style match very well.

The council vs bodom, austin and daniels was a very enjoyable 6 man tag match. I was very impressed with some of the stuff that bodom and austin pulled off.

Dar vs gallagher was a very technical one and I thought it was pretty good. It seemed that the crowd was a bit dead for this one though.

The Gibson vs Bailey bout was really good, alot of stiff chops from gibson which must of hurt, was surprised of the outcome to be fair.

I missed most of the 3 way tag match but from what I saw it looked ok.

Cj Banks vs Ligero was a great main event, the crowd got well into it with all the brawling around the arena. I was happy when Banks got the win.

Thanks for the comments and support guys, we love hearing from you all. If anyone else has any reviews or thoughts please post them

:) We try our very best to listen to our fans and react to your comments as much as possible. A big thank you to everyone who showed up and helped create such a fantastic atmosphere!

Official Attendance: 283

Official Results:

Bubblegum def. Rampage Brown

Michael Lovejoy Fitzgerald cut a promo blasting 'The Hammer' and took himself out of the scheduled 6 man tag match

The Council (Dean Macmanus, Dan Evans & Jason Logan w/ Michael Fitzgerald) def. Josh Bodom, LA Austin & Sean Daniels

After the match, the council continued their punishment of the 3 cruiserweights which brought out Shaun 'The Hammer' Davis, after taking out Fitzgerald's team it looked as though Hammer was about to shut Lovejoy up for good. This was until Cyanide came out to save the Council, the 'Toxic Terror' delivered a devastating powerbomb/ splash combination which left Shaun with broken ribs and a potential broken jaw. The Hammer refused help at ringside. Cyanide's involvement with the Council is still unknown.

British Wrestling Premier League

Jack Gallagher (Team Wigan) def. Noam Dar (Team Glasgow) by 2 Falls to 1

560391_399310403492850_518339667_n.jpg

'Manchester's Own' Sam Bailey def. 'Liverpool's #01' Zack Gibson

Andy Wild & Davey Blaze w/ Kayleigh Ray def. The Models (Joey Hayes & Danny Hope) and Project Ego (Kris Travis & Martin Kirby)

The Models eliminated Project Ego with the 3D. Wild & Blaze went on to win the match after Kayleigh Ray got some payback on Joey Hayes.

Infinite Promotions Heavyweight Title

'The Juice' CJ Banks © def. 'The Mexican Sensation' El Ligero

I pretty much thought exactly the same as TysonSL a couple of posts above. So forgive me if my post is so similar to his.

Highlight of the night was Gibson vs Bailey, Gibson gets better every time i see him and that was hands down the best I have ever seen Bailey. After seeing Sam work as baby face for so long I like seeing a different side of him as a feel and I think it suits him especially with the Liverpool crowd. The stuff with the council doesn't do much for me but the rest of the matches were very good. The sound system still needs sorting if you are going to cut a lot of promos as it's very hard to hear what is being said, but I'm more than happy to keep the talking to a minimum and focus on the matches if the sound issue can't be sorted due to the venues PA.

I thought Gallagher and Dar had a good match but felt the rules of the British Premier League stopped the match being all it could have been. Like TSL I'm not keen on the rounds system as the multiple falls means that everything until the final deciding round lacks the same tension and excitement and the way that the match has breaks between rounds (no matter how short) really can effect the momentum and pace of the match as a whole. When you compare Dar and Gallaghers match to Gibsons and Baileys on the night and when you compare Gibsons match from the first show with the BPL rules to the second show without them and the was a big difference in crowd reaction, intensity and excitement (at least until the final round). That's not to say any of those matches were bad 9they were all good), but I just think you can generally put on a better match free from any restraints of rounds and when it 1 fall to win.

I appreciate the idea of trying to modernise the old World of Sport style rules and like the fact Infinity are trying to do something different to make themselves stand out and see if it will work. But as much as I really like the idea of having a league system I would prefer it if the matches were all standard rules. That way you could have most matches on every show as part of the league, rather than just one or two. It would add extra emphasis to each match knowing that the results carry significance and you could actually get a fair few points on the board quickly making the league really start to take shape and mean something right away. And with multiple matches on the card all being part of the league system you could show the table in between each match and show how the latest result effected the standings. A bit like the way football does it on the final day of the season showing the live table change as each goal goes in, would be quite a cool little gimmick.

One other thing worth mentioning was there were a few people sitting around us who clearly hadn't been to any / many wrestling shows and they were so into it and really enjoying themselves. So it's great to see British Wrestling making a good first impression and winning over some new fans.

Overall a good show, a lot better than the first one and a lot of fun. Looking forward tot he next one.

I'm thinking;

Bailey vs Gibson rematch.

Ligero and Bubblegum reunite vs Project Ego (please make this happen!)

Wild and Blaze vs Models

Banks vs Gallagher

Rampage vs Dar

Hammer vs Cyanide

Maybe debut of Marty or Zack for Team London?

In a similar vein as the above posts, just wanted to say it was a great show with some terrific action.

It's good to see that the 2nd show drew a little more fans than the 1st show, which is always a good sign, even if the increase was small. It takes time to build a fanbase, but you'll get there eventually. It would be brilliant if you could draw enough fans to be able to open the top balcony for fans to sit in; the atmosphere is great now, but would be off the scale if that happened.

I just wish the shows weren't once every three months, and were far more frequent. Obviously I don't know the ins and outs, and maybe there are extremely good reasons why this isn't possible, but I honestly think a show every 6-8 weeks would be supported by the fans, and I think it would add momentum to the promotion. But hey, that's just my opinion.

I'll continue to support the promotion, because you guys clearly have a good idea what you're doing. I think the booking of the shows is really good; how the matches are laid out. For example, saving all the brawling in the crowd for just one match, the main event. I think CJ Banks is a great heel champion. I think Zack Gibson is a good leading babyface. I thought Sam Bailey did an excellent job generating heat, admittedly with the easy Scouser-hating Manc gimmick. Noam Dar did well too (especially for his age, the way he carries himself - that kid is going to go far), in a Zema Ion-type cocky heel way.

The ring announcer (not sure of his name?) did a good job, bantering with the fans.

If I could change one thing, it would be the sound system (it was very hard to hear what was being said at times; I don't know if you need to turn the sound down, or upgrade the system entirely. Being a former church hall, I appreciate it's probably an awkward building to mic).

The council gimmick does nothing for me, sorry. I appreciate it for what it is, a midcard act with comedic overtones that tries to get heat; Michael Fitzgerald tries his best and to his credit, has good delivery and did pull some good comedic facials, but it just reminds me of a low-rent WWE Right-To-Censor gimmick (the white shirts and black ties don't help; maybe the guys could wrestle wearing high-visibility vests like proper council workman/builders/binman?)

I do like the idea of Hammer pursuing them, and I could see building to the climatic Hammer vs Fitzgerald match eventually. I really enjoyed the Cyanide run in and angle, and how he is now aligned with the Council. Cyanide is a guilty pleasure; at first glance he looks like a throwback to the big out of shape Big Daddy foes of the 1980s, but after seeing his match vs Babyface Pitbull back in May, the guy does have some talent and is very agile for a big man (sorry, bad cliche). Plus his heelish 'monster' facials are great.

In terms of fantasy booking, for the next card, I wouldn't mind seeing:

- CJ Banks vs Jack Gallagher for the IP title (Gallagher the only logical next contender, in my opinion);

- Zack Gibson vs Sam Bailey in a re-match (no.1 contenders match for next IP title shot?);

- Hammer vs Cyanide;

- Lets Go Wild vs The Models (absolutely LOVE the Models gimmick, Hayes and Hope are hilarious);

- Ligero & Bubble Gum vs Project Ego (totally agree with king_dezeeuw06 above)

- Josh Bodom, LA Austin & Sean Daniels vs Rampage Brown & 2 heels TBA (maybe 2 members of the Council?)

- Plus a World of Sport match. Maybe Noam Dar again, I think he's super talented.

Whatever happens, I'm sure December 1st will be a good show, and hopefully the promotion can break through the magic 300 mark in terms of attendance. Have you guys thought of contacting BBC Radio Merseyside ahead of your next show, specifically Billy Butler who has a Monday to Friday afternoon show, but also a Saturday morning show which would be perfect to hype that nights' card? Butler is a long time wrestling fan; when he did BBC tv shows in the early 1980s, he did spots with British wrestlers, and he's had wrestlers on his radio shows numerous times in the last couple of years. Wrestling being held at Grand Central Hall might capture his attention/imagination, being the former site of Quiggins and him being a big 1960s Merseybeat DJ. Would seem a good fit, worth a shot for extra publicity, and might boost the gate.

• 4 weeks later...

246593_408002929290264_1710166558_n.jpg

8 and a half weeks stand between Infinite Promotions and 'The Dome' for the next night of enthralling grappling action on December 1st. Returning to Liverpool, Infinite Promotions presents: A Christmas Quarrel.

Infinite Promotions is a UK wrestling company created by UK wrestlers. Our mission is to provide quality live events for the public and UK

wrestling community, whilst simultaneously creating a workplace where UK wrestlers can earn the money that they deserve.

the-new-look-central-hall-127432959.jpg

Though nearly a month has passed since Infinite Promotions presented its last offering to the wrestling public, the aftershocks from 'A Hard Day's Fight' are still being felt. It is with deep sadness and regret that Infinite Promotions must announce:

The Retirement of Shaun 'The Hammer' Davis

206111_361263270630897_1167539411_n.jpg

Effective as of last Saturday evening (29th September) Shaun 'The Hammer' Davis (Shaun Cornthwaite) has ceased all activity in the wrestling industry and will no longer be taking wrestling bookings. In a short statement on his Facebook page Shaun cited 'health and personal reasons' for his exit from the ring and went on to say that his 'massive decision' was 'final'.

Fans of The Hammer will no doubt be disappointed by the Preston Powerhouse's decision to retire. One man who will not be sad to see The Hammer go, though, is Infinite Promotions' resident Scrooge: Mike Lovejoy Fitzgerald. Those who attended 'A Hard Day's Fight' will have seen Fitzgerald's Council and The Hammer come to blows once again, only for the monstrous Alex Cyanide to arrive, unannounced, at The Dome and proceed to assault Shaun Davis, first with a thunderous Powerbomb and then with a sickening Splash that left 'The Hammer' with reported broken ribs and a hairline fracture of his jaw.

No doubt, these injuries will have contributed to Shaun's decision to give his notice in on Saturday night (after a bout with Cyanide, this time for Wales' Britannia Wrestling Promotions). The devastating effect of the imposition of Cyanide's physical will was evident on the night of 'A Hard Day's Fight', but no one could have known then what lasting effect the 'Toxic Terror''s attack would have.

Now the questions remain: How will The Council celebrate their apparent vanquishing of 'The Hammer' and, more worryingly for Infinite Promotions, how will the Council, spurred on by this victory, look to impose their unique brand of Health and Safety on Liverpool.

With this all up in the air, though, all Infinite Promotions can do is plough on with its task of bringing you the most exciting matches, between the highest calibre performers, in one of British wrestling's most historic cities. In this spirit, infinite Promotions is proud to announce its first match for 'A Christmas Quarrel'... And it's a doozy:

Festive Four Way - Rampage Brown vs. Sam Bailey vs. LA Austin vs. Zack Gibson

576925_408003329290224_2119508772_n.jpg

In an fascinating four corners encounter, a quartet of Infinite Promotions hottest talents engage in a bout that will have near infinite ramifications on the organisations complexion going forward.

The most interesting dichotomy is the certain interaction between the 'Mancunian Mouth' Sam Bailey and 'Liverpool's Number One' Zack Gibson. A feud between the two has quickly developed after the two were paired against one another at 'A Hard Day's Fight'. The two had recently clashed prior to their bout in Liverpool in September

(for Stoke's 'Pro Wrestling 4U' and in a bout for the British Wrestling Premier League, hosted by BWP), but it was in 'The Dome' that tension came to the boil. It was Bailey who came out with the win in that outing, but not, it must be said, by textbook wrestling tactics. An unnoticed blow below the waistline followed by a vicious low pump kick to the side of Gibson's face put the Liverpudlian out for the three-count, leaving the decidedly partisan crowd crying foul. For Bailey December offers the chance to bask in the glow of his nefariously won victory, and the opportunity to put the final nail in the coffin against Gibson, should he be able to score the win again. For Gibson, the quest is to avenge his loss from September, and send his people home happy.

Far from an easy ask of both men, matters are made all the more difficult by the addition of LA Austin and Rampage Brown. For Austin, the goal is to finally achieve what he has been prevented from doing in his two previous appearances in the Infinite ring. Back in May Austin was scheduled to compete in a high energy, high risk three-way (with Josh Bodom and Sean Daniels). Thanks to the interference of The Council, and the inclusion of Dean MacManus, though, the match could not go off as hoped. Then in September Austin found himself again entangled with The Council, this time in a losing effort in a six man tag team match. Although hindered by last minute alterations to his bouts so far, what Austin has already shown is that he is capable of amazing feats of physical ability, acrobatics and endurance. A shining star that with only burn brighter in the future, LA's aim is to stand out from the crowd and show why he belongs in Infinite Promotions.

And then, there's Rampage Brown. If ever there was a competitor bumbling under in Infinite Promotions, it's Rampage Brown. Impressive efforts in bouts with Jack Gallagher and Bubblegum would lead many to forget that Rampage is yet to earn a victory in Infinite Promotions. The former WWE developmental star, although presenting a hard, stoic exterior, will no doubt be deeply pained by this, if for no other reason than because it will hinder his progression through the ranks. In earning a victory here, Brown will put his previous losses behind him, as well as catapult himself toward the top of the roster, and the Infinite Promotions Heavyweight Championship. Whether Brown can cement himself as the 'Lynch' pin of Infinite Promotions by winning this human game of four card 'Monte', is anybody's bet.

To see who claims victory in this burgeoning battle of Infinite Promotions best and brightest, come along to:

Infinite Promotions presents 'A Christmas Quarrel'

December 1st 2012

Live from:

The Dome - Grand Central Hall

Renshaw Street

Liverpool

L1 2SF

Doors: 6.00pm | Bell: 7.00pm

For tickets and ticket prices, further information on the show, Infinite Promotions, The British Wrestling Premier League and more, consult our social media.

Facebook.com/InfinitePromotions

Twitter.com/Infinite_Promo

Youtube.com/InfinitePromotionsUK

*Card subject to change

• 2 weeks later...

December appears ever nearer in the horizon, and with it comes the return of Infinite Promotions to The Dome. As an early Christmas present, we can now reveal the next match on the bill. Both newcomers to Infinite Promotions, we present:

Timm Wylie vs. '100%' Welsh Beef' Dylan Roberts

395093_414716975285526_1281530589_n.jpg

In what should prove to be a fascinating encounter, Timm Wylie goes head to head with North Wales' Dylan Roberts. Since the inception of Infinite Promotions back in May, both Wylie and Roberts have been very much on management's radar. The thriving UK scene at present makes it impossible for Infinite Promotions to have all the best talent from up and down the country on every show. Now, though, we're able to bring you these two tremendous athletes in all their glory.

For Dylan Roberts entering the ring in Liverpool will be the next step on the road of his blossoming career. A graduate of Grand Pro Wrestling's training system, Roberts has had quite the impressive run in 2012. Most notably taking part in the "XWA vs. GPW" feud in the Summer, Roberts was a major force in GPW's victory at 'Vendetta', a night which saw him win not one but two multi-man matches in the same evening. In North Wales' Britannia Wrestling Promotions, too, bi-lingual Dylan's home advantage has seen him become something of a face of the organisation. This is further evidenced in Dylan's status as senior trainer at the Britannia Wrestling Academy in Prestatyn. Moreover, Britannia head Steve Saxon has also called on the former solider to serve as Head Coach and assistant manager for his Cardiff team in the British Wrestling Premier League. With a bright future ahead of him, Roberts will be hoping to top off a great career-year with a win.

So, though, will Timm Wylie. An imposing physical specimen, Timm Wylie is a unique addition to the Infinite Promotions roster. A stalwart of the European scene, Wylie is immediately impressive, thanks to a combination of technical ability, physical presence and a devastating array of suplexes and power moves. On top of this Timm is also versed in other martial arts, inlcuding submission grappling, Judo and KAPAP (an Israeli form of hand to hand combat.) His appearance on December 1st will be an eye-opener to those perhaps unfamiliar with his work in this country, and perhaps an eye-opener for Infinite kingpin CJ Banks, who now has two potential contenders he may have to deal with in the future.

Both highly regarded by their peers, Wylie and Roberts will face off in the hopes of impressing management. Although both making their Infinite debut, so early into the promotion's tenure the possibility of making waves very quickly is within both men's reach. An impressive showing against the other could very easily put the winner in title contention.

To see who comes out on top, be there December 1st.

222543_414717801952110_572087402_n.jpg

Breaking - Brown pulled from 4 Way

In an unexpected turn of events, it is with regret that Infinite Promotions announces the withdrawal of 'Rampage' Brown from his scheduled four corners encounter at December 1's 'A Christmas Quarrel' presentation. Infinite Promotions apologises for this change in proceedings.Although some details are undisclosed at present, a statement is to follow that should shed light on the situation at hand. Going forward, a four way contest is still scheduled to take place...

Festive Four Way - CYANIDE vs. Sam Bailey vs. LA Austin vs. Zack Gibson

The Infinite Promotions web team can now reveal that taking Rampage Brown's place in proceedings on December 1st will be: Alex Cyanide! Making his return to action in December, Cyanide will be looking to secure the second win of his Infinite Promotions tenure. A win against Team Taz Graduate, and familiar foe, The Babyface Pitbull, marked Cyanide's successful debut for the organisation. It was his unofficial, unscheduled actions in September, though, that have garnered him the most notoriety im Liverpool. Having not been booked to appear on the card in September, Cyanide was present at 'The Dome' and left the room in shock after his physical decimation of Shaun 'The Hammer' Davis. As a stunned audience looked on, Cyanide delievered a thunderous powerbomb to Davis, before unleashing a devastating leaping splash to the downed giant. Indeed the attack would prove so brutal that it would contribute to 'The Hammer`s` retirement from British Wrestling, extinguishing a flame that had set Infinite Promotions alight, and looked to do so even more in the future. It is this attack, infact, that may have landed Cyanide this opportunity to impress in this fourway, with potential title ramifications in the offing. It is understood that, even before the announcement was made concerning Rampage's withdrawal, a 'request' for the inclusion of Cyanide in the match, was made from an 'influential interested party'. Although conjecture, thoughts immediately stray to one Mike Fitzgerald, after some kind of understanding appeared to exist between 'The Toxic Terror' and the Council head following the attack on Shaun. Although there is no evidence of a permanent collaboration between the two (which council department a 25 stone, war-painted, man-monster would fit into is anyone's guess), it is far less of a stretch to consider this chance to put his face in the title picture might be a repayment or reward of sorts from Fitzgerald to Cyanide for his actions in The Council's favour. For the other 3 men in the match, the substitution of Rampage for Cyanide will see them have to reconsider their gameplan somewhat. Although both men use their power advantage over their opponents to great effect, Cyanide's sheer girth and weight advantage is an obstacle of an altogether different kind. Not only that, but Cyanide has proven throughout his career that his size is not the hinderance to speed or mobility you might expect. Gibson, Bailey and Austin will need to be at their quickest if they hope to take any kind of speed advantage over Cyanide on the 1st. Indeed, their greatest advantage may be in working together to incapacitate the big man, although this may prove impossible for Gibson and Bailey. Although they have tag team experience, their rivalry and ill will on Gibson's turf is sure to prove too much to reconcile, even in the face of the mammoth Cyanide. And then their's the X Factor. LA Austin may have always been pegged as the underdog in this clash between some of Infinite Promotion giant stars, but never has that position been more apt than since the inclusion of Cyanide. LA Austin will have to pull out ALL the stops to make his mark on this encounter. We'll see in December if he's up to the task.

400246_415637788526778_911486191_n.jpg

Archived