Is the first show going to be released on DVD?

We mentioned in a press release following the debut show the problems we had on the night, one of those problems was that the camera crew scheduled to record the event no showed. This meant that we had to record on handy cams and as a result the quality isn't the best. What we intend to do is to make a DVD of 'A Hard Day's Fight' and include the debut show on the same DVD as extras, making our first release a must buy!

Dar vs Gallagher would be the match i want to see!

Dar vs Gallagher would be the match i want to see!

Card looks good, but this match would guarantee my attendance (for what that's worth)

Thanks for the comments guys, keep checking back as the participants for the British Wrestling Premier League bout will be announced early next week :)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seems abit thin on the ground in the way of matches. Is this the full card?

The full card will be announced very soon. For our debut show we had 7 matches and some shenanigans, but we over ran which left a few travelling fans with somewhat of a sour taste. This show will have 6 matches in order to help us finish on time. But you'll have to trust us that with the chemistry between all of the guys in each match they're sure to go above and beyond expectations :)

I was probably coming anyway but Dar vs Gallagher has just guarenteed my attendance! Can't wait, 2 of the UK's best right there!

We look forward to seeing you there :) This one could easily steal the show, expect a real masterclass

We'd also like to thank Fighting Spirit Magazine for naming 'A Hard Day's Fight' as the 'Do Not Miss' show for September!

hi guys

great news that a few 2nd seats are available

really lookin forward to the show

just q quick question - can you recommend where to park near the

venue ?

thanks in advance

Due to a slight change in our seating layout we are releasing an additional 8 Second Row tickets!

These will only be sold on the door, first come first served!

We'll see you all there tomorrow night :)

hi guys

great news that a few 2nd seats are available

really lookin forward to the show

just q quick question - can you recommend where to park near the

venue ?

thanks in advance

Due to a slight change in our seating layout we are releasing an additional 8 Second Row tickets!

These will only be sold on the door, first come first served!

We'll see you all there tomorrow night :)

There are a number of places to park, such as Liverpool One multistory, Queens Square, etc, you really have a lot of choice, if you type in 'parking in liverpool' on google you'l find all the options and can then pick the most suitable for your needs, there are various signs as you get into the city which will help you to find the one you want too. I am also lead to believe that parking is free in the street after 6, id double check with signs in the street but I'm sure some people did this last time and had no problems.

Archived