If ross hadnt passed on chael, rampage etc

Donedude

He suffers from depression, though. If Mick Foley ran off to TNA upset, imagine what Michael Hayes, Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn will do to this poor cunt?!

Never knew that cheers, I take it those guys would be a bit more up front in their piss taking because Dana was obviously rolling his eyes and looking bored out his mind when Mauro was interviewing him a few months ago at a Strikeforce event and he never seemed to notice.

King Mo got a WWE try out as well a few years ago didn't he? and I'm pretty sure Josh Barnett is more a fan of the "catch" Pro wrestling style and never wanted to wrestle in the States.

Also for those that watch/watched Puro was Don Frye the biggest heel in Japan in the late 90's? When he was wrestling for New Japan.

MMAs Mean Gene, Ariel Helwani, worked for Spike/TNA for a brief period. He became mates with Kurt Angle, and Angle pushed for him to get a job on the writing team. Helwani said that he went off wrestling after seeing the state of some wrestlers, and the way he was treated by TNA management (I'd guess he was talking about Terry Taylor).

Nowadays, if I had the choice of UFC fighter or WWE wrestler, I'd definitely choose UFC fighter. That's coming from somebody that followed wrestling for most of my life.

I think that would be the better subject for a thread.

"What if MMA/UFC had existed back when...?

I assume it's already been done though.

haha true I think mma would have been made for danny hodge and im sure jack swagger would be good at mma if he made the switch. speaking of jack swagger if ross hadnt passed on chael he would have been like a better version of swagger.

Archived