How do UK wrestlers view the brit scene?

Jetta's G-string

I can imagine the wrestlers who are lucky enough to get on tours with companies such as all star in the uk or international companies have the higher chance of making money from wrestling even though unlikley to be much compared to the wwe is and thats where the money is

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can anybody think of any guys that do this for a living? El Ligero is one. Im pretty sure Zack Sabre Jr does, but he has NOAH tours aswell. I imagine some of the All Star guys like Dean Allmark do. Probably not many more though, Jonny Storm perhaps?

I dont know for certain but I think the likes of Ringo Ryan, Tony Spitfire, Nathan Cruz, Rampage Brown, etc in addition to those mentioned are full timers with All Star. I am sure there are more but just mentioning the ones I am pretty sure about.

The trouble with wrestling is alot of hardwork goes in to been able to have wrestling as your full time job. Anybody who wrestles for a living does it because they have worked hard to get to where they are and paid alot of dues. The problem with that for alot of people is that they don't have time for it with there real jobs in the way which is a must if you have a family and children to support and rent and bills to pay.

Archived