New Britannia Wrestling Promotions Website

BWP-Wrestling

Eh ... thanks for the feedback guys! Points taken and being acted upon.

I like your site but I am disappointed you associate yourself with Pakistani bootleggers, bad ones at that.

They have actually supplied BWP with title belts in the past of good quality and custom. Their rates are good and never had any issues with them.

Eh ... thanks for the feedback guys! Points taken and being acted upon.

I like your site but I am disappointed you associate yourself with Pakistani bootleggers, bad ones at that.

They have actually supplied BWP with title belts in the past of good quality and custom. Their rates are good and never had any issues with them.

The belts aren't good quality, they are etched badly and plated very cheaply, the leathering is questionable at best.

Their rates are cheap because they use poor quality materials. No-one will have issues with them until they start making a loss.

I'd never ever recommend them to anyone, 99.9% of their designs are ripped off genuine and hardworking artists and beltmakers. Your Tag-Team titles are a third rate rip-off of a English based designers hard work.

It seems like I'm being an arse but these con jobs are stealing money and work from the real professionals.

tommygunn_main.jpg

Guess who?

It's a shame Tommy Gunn does the AJ Styles tribute act look because he's actually a really good wrestler. If I hadn't seen him wrestle, I'd take one look at that pic and dismiss him as some AJ Styles wannabe.

Archived