Raw thread - 28/5

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
Fuck me, I'm a right celeb here. Why not give us a follow? Or add me to your bookmarks? (If you haven't done already)

Trying to get either an insult or blocked off Punk is all I'm doing. No crime in that.

You are a stupid, stupid twat.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trying to get either an insult or blocked off Punk is all I'm doing. No crime in that.

You're trolling him then? And all for the glory and honour of a blocking, in which you just can't message him anymore and nobody ever even knows you did anything other than us twats on here?

Plus, at least if you're going to get blocked, do it with style. At least call him a cunt, challenge him to a fight and get #StraightEdge?MoreLikeGAYedgeLOL trending worldwide.

One thing that bugs me about Big Shows heel turn is the lack of change to music, entrance video, look etc, its not just with Show it just seems they dont shake up things like that any more (I think punk was the last time)

It would just help make more of an impact and show theres a change of character etc like the 180 Triple H did in 99 if he kept things the same his push might not have worked the same.

I like the fact a Brodus Clay match ended in something other than a squash. The references to Clay's 22-0 record was a nice touch cause there's so many unbeaten wrestlers on either shows atm (Ryback, Tensai, Cesaro etc)

Sheamus vs Otunga was a quality little match. Both proper strong styling each other. I think Sheamus' style and look would fit in well in Japan.

Big Johnny's cover was better than Punks!

Big Show's new killer instinct is good but I feel he was more dominant when fueding with Lesnar is the 2000's. He had a short back and sides and looked the business.

I like the fact a Brodus Clay match ended in something other than a squash. The references to Clay's 22-0 record was a nice touch cause there's so many unbeaten wrestlers on either shows atm (Ryback, Tensai, Cesaro etc)

Cesaro is the only one of them who is unbeaten. Brodus Clay lost several times as Brodus Clay, so I thought it was dodgy to play the 22-0 card. And Tensai and Ryback are still continuations of Albert and Skip Sheffield (judging by when the commentators vaguely refer to their pasts), so they've got a fair few losses between them as well. Albert moreso, obviously.

• Paid Members
Looks like
to Big Kev are biting him hard in the ass now.

Why? He's only one part of an entire show that's failing. Everyone should be kicking themselves.

Looks like
to Big Kev are biting him hard in the ass now.

Why? He's only one part of an entire show that's failing. Everyone should be kicking themselves.

I'm not the one with the numbers, but there seems a fairly common trend where people love switching over when Punk shows up. Maybe somebody should tweet Punk daily about this sort of poor ratings display.

• Paid Members

That'll show him, NEWM. Especially if they've just stumbled drunkenly back to their student hovel from some seedy Scouse grog-pit and they catch Punk just as he's about to knob Lita for the 117th time.

• Paid Members

You know what, I just realised I haven't even watched Raw yet. And that I forgot last week's. That can't be good. For me or for them, I'm not entirely sure.

Archived