Zombies - start stocking up

Kempo

• Paid Members
As anybody who has read The Zombie Survival Gudie will know, as soon as you see what could be a confirmed attack on the news it is time to start preparing

Zombie attack

It's time to go into hiding...

You know Miami's in Florida right?

I read about this earlier, there's even some video I believe. Although it's quite shocking I expect it to turn out the attacker and maybe even the victim were both on something.

As anybody who has read The Zombie Survival Gudie will know, as soon as you see what could be a confirmed attack on the news it is time to start preparing

Zombie attack

I read about this earlier, there's even some video I believe. Although it's quite shocking I expect it to turn out the attacker and maybe even the victim were both on something.

Miami's in LA now?

No need to correct me twice, I feel stupid enough now. No time to check the facts when I'm panic buying tins of beans

Oh and edited

• Paid Members

Zombie attack

Miami's in LA now?

No need to correct me twice, I feel stupid enough now. No time to check the facts when I'm panic buying tins of beans

Oh and edited

Ah don't worry, you could even be right. I was watching 2012 last night and continents and parts of the world were moving around all over the place!

Archived